about rank

Etsuki_Yushin

hello friend

Game disputed: Final Fantasy X HD(psv)

Reason the game was flagged: Magus Sisters before Anima and Yojimbo.

Your dispute/reason it shouldn't be flagged: At that time, two game accounts were switched to play this game.(my roommate and i)

Sometimes the WiFi speed is too slow, and we often play games offline.

I don't know if it's because two game accounts are playing this game at the same time that the game trophy time went wrong.

I once called Sony and told them about this matter.(I'm worried about the ban on the psv)

Sony customer service is not sure why this is happening.

It's been too long, I can't remember the specifics.

My poor English may not explain it very clearly. I'm sorry

The problem isn't those individual trophies for unlocking the optional Aeons.  It's how the trophy for "unlock all Aeons" doesn't unlock until ~48 hours after the three subsidiary trophies are completed and that simply shouldn't happen -- the "unlock all Aeons" trophy should pop as soon as all three of "unlock Magus Sisters", "unlock Anima", "unlock Yojimbo" are complete.

This isn't an issue caused by crappy WiFi.  If one believes OP, it seems like something caused because two separate playthroughs were happening on differing consoles where each player was doing separate things at the same time.  Which suggests that they were chasing separate achievements at the same time.  So one guy got two of the three optional Aeons and the other guy got the third without getting both of the other two and therefore neither game had (immediately) fulfilled the requirements for "unlock all Aeons" and that's why the trophy didn't pop until two days later.

It's not a flaggable offense if multiple players in a "team account" are active at the same time.... so long as they're playing separate titles.  But if they're playing the same title at the same time and create trophy patterns that wouldn't be possible for a single player, that's a problem.  And that's what it looks like happened here.

13 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

我不确定你在魔法姐妹之后做了什么来解锁 Yojimbo 和 Anima,但这不应该被取消,因为它显然不符合顺序。

Thank you for your reply

14 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

I'm not sure what you did in order to unlock Yojimbo and Anima after the Magus Sisters but this should not be lifted because its clearly out of order.

Thank you for your reply

12 hours ago, acasser said:

The problem isn't those individual trophies for unlocking the optional Aeons.  It's how the trophy for "unlock all Aeons" doesn't unlock until ~48 hours after the three subsidiary trophies are completed and that simply shouldn't happen -- the "unlock all Aeons" trophy should pop as soon as all three of "unlock Magus Sisters", "unlock Anima", "unlock Yojimbo" are complete.

This isn't an issue caused by crappy WiFi.  If one believes OP, it seems like something caused because two separate playthroughs were happening on differing consoles where each player was doing separate things at the same time.  Which suggests that they were chasing separate achievements at the same time.  So one guy got two of the three optional Aeons and the other guy got the third without getting both of the other two and therefore neither game had (immediately) fulfilled the requirements for "unlock all Aeons" and that's why the trophy didn't pop until two days later.

It's not a flaggable offense if multiple players in a "team account" are active at the same time.... so long as they're playing separate titles.  But if they're playing the same title at the same time and create trophy patterns that wouldn't be possible for a single player, that's a problem.  And that's what it looks like happened here.

Thank you for your reply