Butcher Of Calradia Seems Completely Impossible

Kazduin

You need to have other players who want to do the trophy.  Its not impossible, but no one plays that mode in public matches.

When we started that trophy you needed 4 players to start the match, all searching on the same region. Then they changed it to 6 players.

Apparantly it is back to 4 players.

We also had a couple of players who would play on 2 consoles at the same time to make up the numbers. You can join same games with a Ps4 and ps5

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OGRONIN said:

You need to have other players who want to do the trophy.  Its not impossible, but no one plays that mode in public matches.

When we started that trophy you needed 4 players to start the match, all searching on the same region. Then they changed it to 6 players.

We also had a couple of players who would play on 2 consoles at the same time to make up the numbers. You can join same games with a Ps4 and ps5

can the game be bossted with 3 ps4 and 1 ps5?

15 hours ago, OGRONIN said:

So there is hope then? That’s awesome thank you for the tips

21 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

can the game be bossted with 3 ps4 and 1 ps5?

I believe so,  We were playing with combos of PS4s and PS5s.

So we had someone playing 2 PS5s but was playing the PS4 version on one of the PS5s

Another player who was using a PS4 and PS5,

Then just other players on PS5

Like i said before, when we played the requirement to start matches was 6 players. I have been told it is now 4 again (which it was when we first started). But I can not confirm that, as not been on M+B for a while

10 hours ago, Kazduin said:

So there is hope then? That’s awesome thank you for the tips

No problem. There is also two more tips.

If you are using more than one console.  

You can use the console to get the requirement to start match, drop your extra console out when match starts and get all the army on the account you are going for the trophy with.

Only thing is you get a time penalty after a few matches.

Also make sure you only let your AI troops get the kills, as kills with the commander don't count

Also you want other players who are able to play regular. It took some time playing a short session every day or so for a number of weeks. Lots of short sessions is the way to go, cause its boring as hell.

Also another thing I remembered. Be using the warmup time of the matches to be working towards other MP trophies, like archery kills from horseback, and jaust kills etc

Oh and I did run into some real players one time, but they were honestly pros at captain mode and smashed me to pieces. They were doing proper battle tactics and stuff. Taking high ground etc. Was not worth the time, as only got a handful of kills on those matches.

Edited by OGRONIN

59 minutes ago, OGRONIN said:

I believe so,  We were playing with combos of PS4s and PS5s.

So we had someone playing 2 PS5s but was playing the PS4 version on one of the PS5s

Another player who was using a PS4 and PS5,

Then just other players on PS5

Like i said before, when we played the requirement to start matches was 6 players. I have been told it is now 4 again (which it was when we first started). But I can not confirm that, as not been on M+B for a while

No problem. There is also two more tips.

If you are using more than one console.  

You can use the console to get the requirement to start match, drop your extra console out when match starts and get all the army on the account you are going for the trophy with.

Only thing is you get a time penalty after a few matches.

Also make sure you only let your AI troops get the kills, as kills with the commander don't count

Also you want other players who are able to play regular. It took some time playing a short session every day or so for a number of weeks. Lots of short sessions is the way to go, cause its boring as hell.

Also another thing I remembered. Be using the warmup time of the matches to be working towards other MP trophies, like archery kills from horseback, and jaust kills etc

Oh and I did run into some real players one time, but they were honestly pros at captain mode and smashed me to pieces. They were doing proper battle tactics and stuff. Taking high ground etc. Was not worth the time, as only got a handful of kills on those matches.

so this game is similliar to Verdun? :)

can this be fully boosted with no randoms? if so what server is best to be at? is it dedicated servers?  and can everythin be done with 4players? 

Edited by DividedByMankind

6 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

so this game is similliar to Verdun? :)

can this be fully boosted with no randoms? if so what server is best to be at? is it dedicated servers?  and can everythin be done with 4players? 

Never played Verdun, but sounds the same.

Yes can be fully boosted with no randoms, as long as you have enough players/consoles to start the match.

It is not dedicated servers, but regions. Trust me no one plays this mode and you won't get randoms joining. Only had it one or two times in all the weeks we played Captain mode.

We used North America east and west servers to search on. 

Like I said before it was 4 players when we started, but there was an update that changed it to 6. I have been told it is 4 again, but have not confirmed this myself.

I guess try with 4 players first, if the match starts all good, if not your need 6 players/consoles to start matches.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OGRONIN said:

Never played Verdun, but sounds the same.

Yes can be fully boosted with no randoms, as long as you have enough players/consoles to start the match.

It is not dedicated servers, but regions. Trust me no one plays this mode and you won't get randoms joining. Only had it one or two times in all the weeks we played Captain mode.

We used North America east and west servers to search on. 

Like I said before it was 4 players when we started, but there was an update that changed it to 6. I have been told it is 4 again, but have not confirmed this myself.

I guess try with 4 players first, if the match starts all good, if not your need 6 players/consoles to start matches.

How long did it take to complete the trophy?

On 12/17/2023 at 4:30 PM, Kazduin said:

How long did it take to complete the trophy?

It honestly took about 6 weeks... That was playing a short session of about an hour, more or less every day.

It can be speed up a little if you have 2 consoles. As you can drop one console out at start of match, and gain the extra troops on your team for more kills.

Only bad part is you get a time penalty after a few matches of a couple of the minutes, on the account you drop out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/5/2024 at 8:54 AM, Kei_C_L said:

I read somewhere that Captain mode only requires 2 players to start the game. I guess its different on console?

2 players on asia servers.

But 2v2 is better for Troup count to kill

1v1 I've been getting 50-70

On 2v2s I've managed to get upto 80-110

• 3 weeks later...