Season 3 - KLUEs

Smashero

I just started this season of Invasions, for SAI-O-NARA, all I did was throw sai's for the whole match, hit, missed or blocked, don't know how many I threw, but it worked, my Mileena is at Mastery Level 20.

Edit: if it's not working, try resetting your stats to zero, I was on Invasions Level 2 when I did this.

Edited by Nitemares-----

Two things to note, if your character level is too high when going for the first two treasure chests behind obstructions in the first mesa you won't be able to get them. The BIG FINISH treasure chest in the final mesa I unlocked by doing Li Mei's second fatality. The obstruction vanished after the match ended. Wish I'd known it was accessible after doing what was described in this topic's opening post.

4 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Two things to note, if your character level is too high when going for the first two treasure chests behind obstructions in the first mesa you won't be able to get them. The BIG FINISH treasure chest in the final mesa I unlocked by doing Li Mei's second fatality. The obstruction vanished after the match ended. Wish I'd known it was accessible after doing what was described in this topic's opening post.

EDIT: Actually I found a way to get the second one on the first mesa. I equipped Reiko without adding the 145 points into his stats and kept doing the throw move using kameo character Frost. Still can't get past the first one because even without adding the 145 points Mileena is way too powerful. So all but that first one can be unlocked later on, thankfully the first one doesn't have anything major in it.

On 12/17/2023 at 10:29 AM, Nitemares----- said:

if it's not working, try resetting your stats to zero, I was on Invasions Level 2 when I did this.

Unfortunately, it is not working: seems that you actually have to connect "Straight Tai" 10-20 times, but at Invasion level 30 even if you will reset the stats, Mileena is too strong, and hits the enemy with >100 dmg, so he dies "almost" instantly. Seems that this one is missable... 

• 1 month later...