Doable Solo?

gamelord-2007

Technically the only online trophy is playing 6 missions with friends. Note that you need to be 4 and if anyone backs out, the mission ends, so better create a session for this.

Also, the no win scenario can be easier with friends as you won't need to give instructions to everyone, but it's doable solo.

I really enjoyed the game, and giving voice commands is amazing.

• Like 1

@HuntingFever @breakXedge Ah OK, I somehow didn't see that trophy when I was looking through the trophy list.

That is annoying that you can't do with it two as it makes it harder to get a session going. And I assume that it can only be with people who are on my friends list and not randoms in order to unlock which makes it a bit more annoying as I like to try doing all the online stuff myself without the need to boost it?

19 minutes ago, gamelord-2007 said:

@HuntingFever @breakXedge Ah OK, I somehow didn't see that trophy when I was looking through the trophy list.

That is annoying that you can't do with it two as it makes it harder to get a session going. And I assume that it can only be with people who are on my friends list and not randoms in order to unlock which makes it a bit more annoying as I like to try doing all the online stuff myself without the need to boost it?

It can be done with randoms but the game has been dead for years, I don't think you can find anyone playing. And iirc, it's cross play with pc so maybe there's still anyone. The game is short and with almost 0 replayable value.

• Like 1