question about NPC black phantoms and clearing stages

wackt1

41 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

Do the NPC black phantoms dissapear if I kill the stage boss? (i.e. would the 2 black phantoms with the clubs disseapear in Stonefang Area 1-2 If I kill the flamelurker before killing the 2 black phantoms?)

Edit: sorry, my bad. Yes, they dissappear. They only appear on black world tendency, if you kill the Flamelurker you move the tendency towards white.

Edited by breakXedge

It might be possible, if you kill the Phantoms directly after Flamelurker and do not teleport/use archstones. So you would have to run all the way back to them. I believe world tendency only gets updated when you use archstones, teleport, or go back to the Nexus. I'm not sure about the specifics though, e.g., if the phantoms would reappear if you die or just activating an archstone is ok. Killing the phantoms first would be the safer way.

thanks for the information

On 12/29/2023 at 5:48 AM, breakXedge said:

Edit: sorry, my bad. Yes, they dissappear. They only appear on black world tendency, if you kill the Flamelurker you move the tendency towards white.

On 12/29/2023 at 6:07 AM, Dacroze_ said:

It might be possible, if you kill the Phantoms directly after Flamelurker and do not teleport/use archstones. So you would have to run all the way back to them. I believe world tendency only gets updated when you use archstones, teleport, or go back to the Nexus. I'm not sure about the specifics though, e.g., if the phantoms would reappear if you die or just activating an archstone is ok. Killing the phantoms first would be the safer way.