Is this 60fps on PS5?

xBenlander

Nope, both the PS3 and 4 versions run at 30fps, plus there is no native PS5 support and I seriously doubt it even has Pro support:

Also, the PS4 version only got 1 small bug fix patch at launch before being dropped like a hot brick: https://orbispatches.com/CUSA07340

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, both the PS3 and 4 versions run at 30fps, plus there is no native PS5 support and I seriously doubt it even has Pro support:

Also, the PS4 version only got 1 small bug fix patch at launch before being dropped like a hot brick: https://orbispatches.com/CUSA07340

Oh bummer. I think I'll still try it out and see. I've been wanting to play it for a while but I don't do well with some 30 fps games. Thank you for the help. 

• 2 months later...

As others have answered, nope.  I guess it's just too much time ask for a native 4K, 60FPS on home consoles in 2024, and not have it look like ass.  And rumor has it, it seems the PS5 Pro may not even be able to pull it off.  

It's remarkable really

Edited by NxtDoc
Correction

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PowerFantastic said:

The grand majority of games from generation and prior are 30fps. It's only recently some gamers have deemed 30fps, "unplayable". Focus on the games before fps, you'll have a lot more fun.

No offense but I wish people would stop giving advice like this because it just shows ignorance and you don't understand the other person's situation. 

I've been playing games for years on years on years and I know exactly how to enjoy the games I want to play. I know exactly how I will have fun. That's the most redundant advice to just spew out to random people you don't know on the Internet. 

Second, the reason why I asked if this game was 60fps is because I physically get sick when playing 30fps games. I grew up on your "30fps generation" and the moment I started playing 60fps games I could no longer play 30fps games. I literally get sick and can't play more than 15 minutes at a time.

So, for me, there is an actual health reason why I want 60fps, but for others that just like 60fps more than 30fps then that's fine because they know what they like, they know what they want, and they know what they will have the most fun with, and your advice really just isn't needed. 

I'm sure you are just trying to be helpful but in the future unless they are a 5 year old learning to play video games for the first time, let's just get rid of this advice because it's not helpful advice in the slightest. 

• Like 1