Fix for infinite loading screen?

Ravie_HD

I was finishing up my first playthrough on ps5 (I did not do it all in one sitting as I wanted to enjoy the story) and after finishing the last side mission (and the 3 loyal bosses trophy) I got an infinite loading screen. The only way I could fix it was to restart the game.

Now I am kinda scared that that could happen in a speedrun walkthrough and ruin my run. Is there any way to avoid the infinite loading screen or to fix it without closing the game?

It happened during one of my runs as well. Unfortunately, the game is a glitchy mess even on the newest patch and there isn't really any surefire way to avoid these glitches. 

So if you're doing the one sitting route for the glitched trophies, just prepare yourself now that at least one of your runs will get ruined by a glitch most likely and best case scenario it happens early on so you don't waste too much time. There's also an infinite cutscene glitch as well which I also ran into, both require you to restart the game and void the trophies, there's no way around it. Playing offline fixes the game crashing issues but doesn't fix these other glitches unfortunately. The one sitting route requires quite a bit of luck and a lot of patience.