Account removed

10 hours ago, ZOLANTON said:

Took a quick look at your profile. You unlock a trophy in Modern Warfare 3, then four minutes later you unlock a trophy in Wolfenstein (PS3). Then a few minutes later you unlock another one in Modern Warfare 3. The timestamps may be smartly placed within each individual game, but if you look at the whole trophy log, you jump from game to game unlocking trophies within minutes.

I've probably did that in the past, it isn't illegal. For example Mystic in the 30 platinums video played the three versions of a telltale game, at the same time, in three different consoles, earning the trophies practically at the same time.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AGENT007au said:

Please show me which ones are impossible time stamps 

Dude I hate to say it but this is a lost cause the Auto Mod flagged you its done, over. I am surprised this forum is not locked down yet. Just admit you lost the account on this site and move on with a new account here or not. Sly unbanning from a auto mod ban is extremely rare and I am sure he has seen your account by now too and sees the same timestamp issues others have pointed out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AGENT007au said:

So playing on multiple consoles or switching between games within minutes gets you a ban ?

What other sites ? I’ve only used psn profiles and psn trophy leaders

No playing multiple console and games at the same time will not lead to a ban 

There’s more sites than psnp and psnt 

as soon as I updated your account on another 2 sites, you were removed from the leaderboards, those sites don’t nuke your account like here, 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, AGENT007au said:

What are the sites ? 

At this point it doesn’t really matter, but pocket-psn, the other one I forget and can’t look at my browser history since I’m not at my pc.

it’s a lost cause at this point, this site owner is the only one that can tell you precisely why you’ve been nuked, maybe he’ll tell you if you message him but don’t get your hopes up, better off to start over on a fresh account, 

• Like 3

I wonder why there is this recent huge influx of people questioning the auto-moderation system...did it get an upgrade and it's catching more cheated trophy lists? 

Anyway, there is no point trying to figure what triggered the auto-mod system here just to tell OP how to cheat better the next time, specially when the account has also been caught in other trophy tracking websites, leave him/her to figure out.

• Like 3

From what's left of your account (most sites removed), I can say that a lot of it is very sketchy, so the auto-mod just got another kill :).

Just keep it fair, or cheat all you want, but do it on your own leaderboard :).

You can start anew but play fair and you won't have this issue.

• Like 1