Account removed

56 minutes ago, Karashion said:

if the bot removed you Sly will not put you back on the site with that account.

This^

Being banned by the auto-mod is a one way trip off the leaderboards, with no hope of getting back on them with your current account. All you can do is bin your account and start a new one that's free of cheated games.

• Like 2

a few years back while researching the auto pop of siege i came across a site that sold save files to instantly get trophies for games. i saved it just is case for future use cause i had no idea you could get banned. no chance i use it now, that was close!

19 minutes ago, ZOLANTON said:

Took a quick look at your profile. You unlock a trophy in Modern Warfare 3, then four minutes later you unlock a trophy in Wolfenstein (PS3). Then a few minutes later you unlock another one in Modern Warfare 3. The timestamps may be smartly placed within each individual game, but if you look at the whole trophy log, you jump from game to game unlocking trophies within minutes.

is this a problem though? I thought "trophy teams" are allowed, as long as people work on their individual games and not on one game at once.

32 minutes ago, ZOLANTON said:

Took a quick look at your profile. You unlock a trophy in Modern Warfare 3, then four minutes later you unlock a trophy in Wolfenstein (PS3). Then a few minutes later you unlock another one in Modern Warfare 3. The timestamps may be smartly placed within each individual game, but if you look at the whole trophy log, you jump from game to game unlocking trophies within minutes.

I jump between ps4/5 games all the time for easy quick trophies, oh no it appears I'm suspicious. Oh well still going to do it, it's fun to have my trophys sound like a achievement themed pinball machine.🤣

On topic, I doubt you have much of a chance of returning to the website. You could try but don't be too optimistic.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ZOLANTON said:

Playing multiple games on multiple consoles at the same time isn’t against the rules tho I do it all the time 

OP I took a look and you have some sus stuff on there I could see from just a glimpse , you’re also removed from other trophy sites, 

Edited by JCP3953
  • Like 2