How difficult is the platinum ?

GMZ

Since there is no trophy guide to this game, anyone got an idea how difficult is the platinum ? in terms of ?/10.

The plat percentage tells me 5/10 or maybe i am fooled.

22 minutes ago, GMZ said:

Since there is no trophy guide to this game, anyone got an idea how difficult is the platinum ? in terms of ?/10.

The plat percentage tells me 5/10 or maybe i am fooled.

I gave it a 6.5/10, because the game can be ultra cheap at times and absolutely infuriating with it, thanks to the crap save system and awful controls. Personally, I would skip this game completely, because there are far better FPS games out there for the same price that offer a more fulfilling experience without all the stress and irritation this one causes.

Here are my thoughts from back when I Platted this game: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/98352-multiplayer-trophies-will-be-changed-to-singleplayer/?do=findComment&comment=2381099

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I gave it a 6.5/10, because the game can be ultra cheap at times and absolutely infuriating with it, thanks to the crap save system and awful controls. Personally, I would skip this game completely, because there are far better FPS games out there for the same price that offer a more fulfilling experience without all the stress and irritation this one causes.

Here are my thoughts from back when I Platted this game: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/98352-multiplayer-trophies-will-be-changed-to-singleplayer/?do=findComment&comment=2381099

Thanks for your info, sounds like not worth it at all, easy for me to decide to skip any obscure game since i have about 400 games to plat lol 

• Like 1