How tf do you do the Light My Fire trophy?

So the trophy requires you to light 10 zombie son fire simultaneously and it's being doing my head in.

I've looked up loads of guides for good locations for 10 zombies but nothings working. The beach on Moresby doesn't have enough zombies there now and it's a pain in arse getting zombies to follow me since they just fuck off if take about two steps away from them. Attacking zombies to get them to follow doesn't work for me either. I've tried camping on top of a van and shooting at zombies to aggro them but they just ignore me and I can't get enough to bunch up at ones.

I've since tried doing it in Ryder's campaign, since there's loads of infected grouped up near the start who actually chase you. I gather up about 10/maybe a few more and I use a molotov and it still doesn't unlock. I've done it a few times and counted the zombies and I'm about 99% sure I've hit the requirement. 

Not sure if it's a problem with DE since I've heard there's some issues with it compared to original release. I'm curious as to how people unlocked since I'm having no luck with any guides I've seen so far. Definitely the most annoying trophy in the game for me.  

be sure to run around to attract enought zombies and jump in top of a van ,the imediate area near the church is indeed a good spot ,i remember had a few fail before succed, it is based on luck a lot bc the molotov is not always lethal for all a them around you

keep trying and good luck

3 minutes ago, samunrizthym said:

be sure to run around to attract enought zombies and jump in top of a van ,the imediate area near the church is indeed a good spot ,i remember had a few fail before succed, it is based on luck a lot bc the molotov is not always lethal for all a them around you

keep trying and good luck

But how do I get enough zombies around? They don't follow me far enough so I can't enough grouped up. 

30 minutes ago, davestovies said:

So the trophy requires you to light 10 zombie son fire simultaneously and it's being doing my head in.

I've looked up loads of guides for good locations for 10 zombies but nothings working. The beach on Moresby doesn't have enough zombies there now and it's a pain in arse getting zombies to follow me since they just fuck off if take about two steps away from them. Attacking zombies to get them to follow doesn't work for me either. I've tried camping on top of a van and shooting at zombies to aggro them but they just ignore me and I can't get enough to bunch up at ones.

I've since tried doing it in Ryder's campaign, since there's loads of infected grouped up near the start who actually chase you. I gather up about 10/maybe a few more and I use a molotov and it still doesn't unlock. I've done it a few times and counted the zombies and I'm about 99% sure I've hit the requirement. 

Not sure if it's a problem with DE since I've heard there's some issues with it compared to original release. I'm curious as to how people unlocked since I'm having no luck with any guides I've seen so far. Definitely the most annoying trophy in the game for me.  

i had a friend co-op and bunch up the infected and i used a moltov , its a luck based thing , i did it in the old town area im sure