Snuggles for All Trophy tip!

Sicho

Hey,

maybe I'm lttp with this but since the Trophy Guide doesn't mention this, I thought to post it here anyway as a PSA.

Since the release of the last Monster Hunte game (I think), all the Event Quests in MHW and MHW:I are permanently available. And there is an Event Quest in Iceborne, MR1 called Skyward Snipers. In that quest, you can get a guaranteed spawn of the little birdy needed for this trophy ... no more checking the Forest and Wildspire Wastes for hours until a random spawn occurs!

In the quest, you are tasked with capturing 5 Grandfather Mantagrells. One of them will spawn with a flock of these birds perched on its back. When you shoot it down, it stuns all of them and you can capture them for the achievement.

Have fun! :)

Edited by Sicho
typos
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Wow. I had them spawn on my very first attempt when i was still in the „where can they actually spawn“ phase and failed to catch them. 5h of grinding later i finally find this tip

is there something like this for the fish as well?

10 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

Wow. I had them spawn on my very first attempt when i was still in the „where can they actually spawn“ phase and failed to catch them. 5h of grinding later i finally find this tip

is there something like this for the fish as well?

I'm glad to be helpful. I don't think there is something similar for Petricanths. However, If you have the Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter World, it can apparently be pawswapped with plunderers in the Rotten Vale - and this also unlocks the trophy. But this is probably just a random as the spawn is.

What's important for the spawn is that you have the bounty active. Make sure that you have completed all of the other Critical Bounties involving Piscine Field Researchers. Once you've completed those, talk to the Piscine Field Researcher in the Rotten Vale to trigger the bounty for the Petricanth. I don't think it spawns without it. (I might be wrong though)

4 hours ago, Sicho said:

I'm glad to be helpful. I don't think there is something similar for Petricanths. However, If you have the Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter World, it can apparently be pawswapped with plunderers in the Rotten Vale - and this also unlocks the trophy. But this is probably just a random as the spawn is.

What's important for the spawn is that you have the bounty active. Make sure that you have completed all of the other Critical Bounties involving Piscine Field Researchers. Once you've completed those, talk to the Piscine Field Researcher in the Rotten Vale to trigger the bounty for the Petricanth. I don't think it spawns without it. (I might be wrong though)

i looked on the internet and found a spawn at eastern camp in elder recess. there i found the fish 3 times within 20minutes (i fucked up the quick time event 2 times until i found out that you have to mash circle at all times instead of just when its shown on screen....)