Community Server

Spidey_LP

Im a huge fan of GHL and trophy hunting and always wanted GHL in my collection, but since the servers shutdown I was only able to play GH Reloaded on PC (a community project that revived the servers for the ps3 emulator on Pc). Since the start of the year or so they released a patch for the PS3 Console version which adds a lot of new songs and content to GHTV as well as making the old content available again. Now that the trophies are technically available again with these community servers I ask myself if its okay to use them or if one will get banned from it.

• Like 1

That Custom Server isn't approved by the CRT, thus you will be flagged for cheating and then told to hide the list. See here for the current list of all the CRT approved Custom Servers and instructions on how to get one approved: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/18277-psnprofiles-leaderboard-rules-disputes#7-custom-servers

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

On 15/01/2024 at 08:02, Spidey_LP said:

Sou um grande fã de GHL e de caça a troféus e sempre quis GHL em minha coleção, mas desde o desligamento dos servidores só consegui jogar GH Reloaded no PC (um projeto da comunidade que reviveu os servidores do emulador de PS3 no PC). Desde o início do ano, eles lançaram um patch para a versão do console PS3 que adiciona muitas músicas e conteúdos novos ao GHTV, além de disponibilizar o conteúdo antigo novamente. Agora que os troféus estão tecnicamente disponíveis novamente nesses servidores da comunidade, eu me pergunto se não há problema em usá-los ou se alguém será banido deles.

How can i access this patch?

56 minutes ago, Jhonjhon28 said:

How can i access this patch?

The patch is for the CFW modded PS3s and we do not allow the discussion of CFW tools here, you'll have to use your internet search engine of choice to find what you're looking for.

• Like 2