Perfect Shot trophy

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the Perfect shot trophy.

In my first playthrough, I was sure that I didn't miss any pine cone. Yet, the trophy didn't pop so I thought I had missed one without noticing.

Now I am in my NG+ playthrough. I tried this trophy three times in a row without getting the trophy (I did a cloud save just before the section).

I am sure I did not miss any pine cone. And I shoot all of them quickly so I also have plenty of time before the cinematic that cut the event.

Did anyone have a similar issue? And what could be the solution?

Try doing it in normal mode, not NG+. The trophy guide states that you can't use the sling upgrades if you want to pop the trophy, so it might be easier to jump back into your original playthrough and do it again there, before you got any upgrades.

Edited by Aarhg
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Stockton572 said:

I got this trophy on NG+, but at the time, I hadn't fully upgraded the sling weapon. It had the silencer upgrade and that was it. The double shot definitely seems to be the problem. But hey, you got your trophy, so all is well.

I can confirm this, I also got the trophy on NG+ and only had the first upgrade for the sling.

• Like 1

You have to be quick and shoot all cones before the cut scene kicks in, so you might not miss any floating past but you won't be able to hit them all. Haven't tested the double sling but assume this doesn't work as it would be very quick to hit them all with that upgrade 

• Like 1

I got this trophy with a fully upgraded sling in NG+. I followed what it said in the guide about stopping aiming after every shot and it worked:

Note: If you're going after this trophy in New Game+ with the upgraded double cradle sling, it will not count towards this trophy. To work around this, you either have to stop aiming and then aim in again each time you shoot a pine cone, or try this in a regular game save slot.

• Like 1