Boys , what is easist way to get 3 MVP Trophy ?

Definitely races, but there was a limited time series with the gimmick being that every player in the match had the exact same loadout and health Stats. That's how I got the mvps because there won't be that one level 500 character destroying everyone with the best loadout and player cards. I'd say to keep an eye out for that if it comes back.

Been a while since I played, but I'm pretty sure playing hostile territory is another way of getting MVP easily. If you focus on defending a single point the entire match, as opposed to attacking the enemy, it should reward you with mvp. So, at the start of the match, take the closest objective, find a good vantage point, dig in and camp there until the match ends. MVP, simple as that. Good luck. 

• Like 4

Easiest guranteed method may be boosting:

I did this in a boosting session with 4 other people from this site. I forgot the game mode but the host selected the game session and we were able to vote to kick any randoms that joined the lobby. After that we made sure i had the best performance be letting me be the only person to complete the objectives in all 3 games of the series. Afterwards the trophy popped.

But like others said, to do this by yourself on an even playing field its probably going to be horse races. 

What I did was playing the capture the flag game, and the one where you must steal a package from the other team and take it to your base. Other people are so busy killing each other, that I just went as quiet as possibly and got my 3 MVPs

• 1 month later...