Question about side cases

Hi everyone, 

Started playing the game and used a guide to get all the collectibles from the apartment area. When going to the church I bumped into another ghost who was confused about where she was. I briefly looked at side trophies so I know there are a few random cases. But if I am following the collectibles guide and going to the areas the guide takes me to, when should I do these additional cases for people that also have trophies attached?

I quit out the game as I didn't want to help her yet incase it has me looking for collectibles all over and screwing something up. 

Edited by DanteIshimura
  • Like 1

I did this plat a looong time ago, but I vividly remember the game being a bit buggy with the quest triggers. Could be patched up by now, but I had to re-download some older cloud saves to get it done. Probably took me an extra 2-3 hours because of that. Just throwing this in here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

I did this plat a looong time ago, but I vividly remember the game being a bit buggy with the quest triggers. Could be patched up by now, but I had to re-download some older cloud saves to get it done. Probably took me an extra 2-3 hours because of that. Just throwing this in here.

This game was never patched (at least not on the PS4), therefore all the old bugs are still very much alive and kicking :(.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This game was never patched (at least not on the PS4), therefore all the old bugs are still very much alive and kicking :(.

That's a bummer, but I'm not too surprised to hear that. The game was ok, just a bit bland and uninspired with the game design. Story was fine, at least what I recall from it.

I also had a bug at the end of the game, where it wouldn't let me progress after a certain point. If you want to tackle this, I recommend keeping a few cloud saves ready lol.

• Like 2

I was in the exact same situation, wondering about when to do the side quests in Salem. As someone already mentioned, it is best to do them as you see them, as most just lead you a few meters away to find some evidence and can be done right on the spot.

In theory you have time to do them until the point of no return, I think the collectible guide also leads you through the main missions first and does Salem last, right before the final location (Judgement House) That's when I did the side cases without any problems.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...