Autopopping

xLailox

Evening all 

Just seen the director announcement, bought it on Ps5 the other week, so have both ps4 and ps5 versions. 

If I play  on the ps5, will it autopop on ps4  - therefore director trophies will unlock even if after February, or is the autopop only one way (ps4 to ps5) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 3:18 PM, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, It's 1 way from the PS4 to the PS5.

Is this an acronym for something? Whenever I look it up I just get AFK tutorials for the Chop Shop update 

I only played the story up until I unlocked the last story character and had all editor trophies done. I want to upload the current ps4 save to ps5 version just to unlock all editor trophies now and start all over because I kinda rushed through the story. I would like to make a 2nd save transfer when I complete everything in the game.

Then I saw this💀

Only one Save Game can be uploaded per console (i.e., one Save Game from PlayStation 4 and one Save Game from Xbox One).

Once the Save Game has been downloaded successfully to a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S console, no further uploads can be made from that account. Any additional progress made on the associated PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console after the migration has taken place will not carry over.

So I have two decisions if I want to start a new game, either 100% the game twice or pick up all peyote plants again on ps5?