Help with No Return faction challenges (Ellie)

I've been trying to get the "Collect every gun in one run as Ellie" for over an hour now. I believe there is some luck involved ? I never managed to get all guns available to purchase between the encounters, more often than not I reach the final boss with 4-5 guns on hand. I use the reroll whenever possible. 

Am I doing something wrong ? Can i customize the run somehow to increase my odds ? Thanks !

49 minutes ago, FontenelIe said:

I've been trying to get the "Collect every gun in one run as Ellie" for over an hour now. I believe there is some luck involved ? I never managed to get all guns available to purchase between the encounters, more often than not I reach the final boss with 4-5 guns on hand. I use the reroll whenever possible. 

Am I doing something wrong ? Can i customize the run somehow to increase my odds ? Thanks !

You have to buy 1 weapon in each safehouse. When there isn't a weapon to buy, reroll the shop. Also make a run with only capture encounters, because the safe gives you extra coins, and always choose the encounters with the biggest coin reward. 

• Like 1

Just got this, Ideally you want one of these from a dead drop reward. Needed the following weapons for anybody else who needs it.

Semi-Auto Pistol (start with)
Bolt Action Rifle

Pump Shotgun

Bow

Revolver 

SMG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Also do dead drops for a chance at a gun. I managed to get all guns like 2 encounters before the boss. I got pretty lucky.

2 hours ago, CodeVersus said:

Just got this, Ideally you want one of these from a dead drop reward. Needed the following weapons for anybody else who needs it.

I totally ignored dead drops during all my time playing this mode, thanks, just got the 100% !

• Like 1