Still have time to do this?

ForlornBee9016

It's extremely grindy and tight to do in 2 months if you don't want to commit every day to it. Some of the races can take near an hour which you will need to do to get money including the coast to coast trophy mission and enduring spirit. You will also need a good amount of boosting partners for podium placing which is near impossible to do legit so requires 6 people minimum to boost. That's without the offroad trophy which will have to rubber banding for hours a day to finish.

It's doable but tight and I'd suggest not to go for it unless you're fully committed. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If a trophy glitches, the odds are it's game over for you and the Plat, because Ubisoft are unlikely to reset your profile in time :(.

Yeah that's honestly my main worry, and a deal breaker for me. Won't do game if it could just glitch and fuck everything up

• Like 1

6 hours ago, QuirkyAnonymous said:

I’m curious too I’m willing to determine myself just worried about online trophies and not sure how difficult single player stuff is

The Crew is online only so every trophy is an online one. Also, the Guide gives this game an 8/10 difficulty rating: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2450-the-crew-trophy-guide

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The Crew is online only so every trophy is an online one. Also, the Guide gives this game an 8/10 difficulty rating: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2450-the-crew-trophy-guide

That difficulty rating is dubious. I don’t think the difficulty is any higher than a 5, unless the player is unusually bad at driving games. 

I started the game a couple weeks ago, and so far the 8/10 rating is not exactly accurate. There's another guide on playstationtrophies.org that puts it at a 5/10, which I find much more reasonable. There's plenty of stuff you can do to raise the stats of your cars in just a couple hours, which will make getting platinum on story missions very simple.

And getting gold on the quick skill challenges won't be a problem either, as long as you're using the right car spec for the right category of challenge.

The Crew-related trophies aren't difficult either, but finding others to play with is the real challenge. If anyone is looking for help, hit me up!!

• Like 1

Just got platinum in less than 4 weeks. Dont be scared about difficulty rating, this is not more than 4/5 in my opinion.

I would suggest to play the safe way and do everything alone first ( dont join a crew , it seems trophy glitch when playing coop in crew , i saw it on internet ) and keep the crew trophies and multiplayer at last. I did this way i was kicked few times while using rubberband, and nothing glitched. Same for my online buddy.

Be ready to play often for few hours and you should be fine. 

Its fun game , it deserve a try 

• Like 2

I started Gran Turismo Sport, a 250-300 hour platinum in early December and I got the Platinum in mid-January but I did all the online when January started with how luck based/skill based it was and the next 9 days revolved with me grinding for 1 more trophy which was Level 50.

I was committed to that one so as long as you’re willing to put the time into it, I would argue that it sounds do-able if you were to start now with 2 months and than scaring ppl saying it’s tight or too risky, which that would apply to those who won’t play it almost every day for example.

Also iirc, the worst trophy is the Platinum medals but only because it can glitch and be permanently not unlock.

sounds risky, but I’ll follow the advice from others to do that first before any multiplayer stuff 

• Like 2

Yeah but I read some had errors otherwise I’m open to doing it except I am a completionist 

On 1/26/2024 at 10:06 AM, DuplexGemini said:

I started Gran Turismo Sport, a 250-300 hour platinum in early December and I got the Platinum in mid-January but I did all the online when January started with how luck based/skill based it was and the next 9 days revolved with me grinding for 1 more trophy which was Level 50.

I was committed to that one so as long as you’re willing to put the time into it, I would argue that it sounds do-able if you were to start now with 2 months and than scaring ppl saying it’s tight or too risky, which that would apply to those who won’t play it almost every day for example.

Also iirc, the worst trophy is the Platinum medals but only because it can glitch and be permanently not unlock.

sounds risky, but I’ll follow the advice from others to do that first before any multiplayer stuff 

I love the advice you’re all amazing! I imagine once online is accomplished the rest might be doable overtime

Well I tried posting and someone was rude I just wanted a separate thing communication of similar topic don’t know why it was canceled out. Strange how that occurred ☹️😩whatever just was only concerned cause I’ve read numerous with reset bugs occurred and had to report it

Edited by QuirkyAnonymous

2 hours ago, QuirkyAnonymous said:

Yeah but I read some had errors otherwise I’m open to doing it except I am a completionist 

I love the advice you’re all amazing! I imagine once online is accomplished the rest might be doable overtime

Make sure you understand that this game is 100% online. Once the servers are shut down, no additional trophies can be obtained. You can't leave anything to after shutdown. 

If the idea of having a unobtainable platinum on your profile causes you great stress, I would avoid this game because there's always a small chance that some trophies might glitch for you. I took the risk because at the end of the day I am OK with having unobtainables on my profile. 

12 minutes ago, QuirkyAnonymous said:

Well I tried posting and someone was rude I just wanted a separate thing communication of similar topic don’t know why it was canceled out. Strange how that occurred ☹️😩whatever just was only concerned cause I’ve read numerous with reset bugs occurred and had to report it

I think you are reading too much into it. It was not meant to be rude, it's just that there's no need to have multiple threads covering the same topic. 

• Like 1

I didn't have any glitches in my run for the platinum but it will require rubber banding and basically driving around in a circle offroad to get the mileage and you have to be active ie pressing the nos every now and then otherwise it will kick you.

It's not difficult though and not an 8/10. Just grindy and the hardest trophies are tied to needing a crew. 

It's one of the best racers if not the best I've played and definitely worth trying out but things can go wrong and when you're left with only the offroad trophy left to get at 30% like me, it will eat your soul and make you question life 🤣

• Like 1

I did it in a month and i had other commitments. No trophy glitches for me. Only hilarious gameplay glitches. It's not an 8/10 difficulty, there was one mission i was left with that i had struggle getting from gold to platinum but aside from that is just grindy. But cheesable in lots of ways

• Like 1