On 1/24/2024 at 6:26 PM, HuntingFever said:

Cross-Save only gives you limited auto-pop in this game, therefore you will have to redo most of the trophies from scratch.

Yeah, I know, I did it for the ps4 version already, was just curious if I could do the same for the Jp version, or would I have to start from scratch since it's a new region?

5 minutes ago, x_xDarthAndyx_x said:

Yeah, I know, I did it for the ps4 version already, was just curious if I could do the same for the Jp version, or would I have to start from scratch since it's a new region?

The JP PS3 stack has to be done entirely from scratch, plus the servers are region locked so you will need a JP player or someone else with the JP stack to help you with the viral trophy. Whilst the JP PS3 version can export a save for use in the PS4 version, there's no same platform cross-save like there is for 2 and TPS.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The JP PS3 stack has to be done entirely from scratch, plus the servers are region locked so you will need a JP player or someone else with the JP stack to help you with the viral trophy. Whilst the JP PS3 version can export a save for use in the PS4 version, there's no same platform cross-save like there is for 2 and TPS.

So, if I got a friend to buy the Jp version too, I'd be all Good? The servers are still working?

Just now, x_xDarthAndyx_x said:

So, if I got a friend to buy the Jp version too, I'd be all Good? The servers are still working?

The netcode was replaced years ago after the GameSpy apocalypse so unless Gearbox decide to shutdown the servers for good this time, they will be up and running for a long time to come :).

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The netcode was replaced years ago after the GameSpy apocalypse so unless Gearbox decide to shutdown the servers for good this time, they will be up and running for a long time to come :).

Cool, thanks, so as long as I have a friend who owns the Jp version ad well, I should be all good?