My Finals Completion + Experience

Zackeurysm

Congratulations on the platinum trophy😀

I have no choice but to acknowledge your play because I only believe what I see with my own eyes. You are clearly one of the 1% of users and you have proven it beautifully.  SMG recoil control, aim tracking play sense, everything proves it. I think this video will be helpful to many challengers.👍

Edited by TopGOSU_
  • Like 1

Hell yeah! We had some great winning streaks and made the most fun out of the game mode while emoting after every single kill lol.

3% left for me!

For the team for bank it I believe you can win with any build, but two lights and a medium with recon sense (me) worked well has you have speed and eyes across the whole game, allowing you to finish games quicker while also being cautious of other teams trying to sneak up on you!

4 hours ago, TopGOSU_ said:

Congratulations on the platinum trophy😀

I have no choice but to acknowledge your play because I only believe what I see with my own eyes. You are clearly one of the 1% of users and you have proven it beautifully.  SMG recoil control, aim tracking play sense, everything proves it. I think this video will be helpful to many challengers.👍

Thank you so much! All I want to do is try and help fellow trophy hunters with the knowledge I gained from the plat. I hope to see you obtain it someday! 

3 hours ago, MoreFuego said:

Hell yeah! We had some great winning streaks and made the most fun out of the game mode while emoting after every single kill lol.

3% left for me!

For the team for bank it I believe you can win with any build, but two lights and a medium with recon sense (me) worked well has you have speed and eyes across the whole game, allowing you to finish games quicker while also being cautious of other teams trying to sneak up on you!

It's all easy money now my friend! Do it up!

Charitable Donation is the only one that's giving me some serious trouble. Most of the situational trophies I've managed to get in a few games after specifically going for them but I've been stuck on this one for nearly three days.

Nice job. Well done on persisting. I had about 20mil in the first few weeks and only another 9mil since then. My group is taking it slower.

One thing to add to this is that during late game, the money amounts are much larger. 8k and 10k vaults spawn rather than 3k and 5k. My group tries to get as close to 39k as what's feasibly possible and then do a 20k+ deposit (depending on how close other teams are to winning, or their skill level). We try not to end on less than 55k. Reason for this is getting to 39k is around 7 mins on average, but to get another 20-40k is only 3-4mins. If you're good enough, depositing a large amount to win the game can save 1/3 of your time, essentially cutting down the total time by 50-75hrs, maybe even more. However, this does require decent team-mates.

Edited by Riiszk

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the platinum! I’m working on getting the platinum to the game solo and the rate I’m going I should get 50 million by the 450 hour mark🫠. I’m almost done with all of the miscellaneous trophies and I haven’t boosted anything. this is going to go down as my grindest plat ever…

There are a lot of situational trophies and the average person may not win as often or have a team. The guide is accurate with 750 hrs. It's far better to over estimate than under. I'm on track to get the plat at 600hrs

Edited by RaidenXS

I think with a game like this too, it's best not to think about it as a race to the finish line. It's actually an incredibly fun game to play when you treat it as long distance. 

I was without WiFi for 6 weeks so I'm now at just under 17 million but I'm adopting an attitude of "it'll be done when it's done". Whatever progress I make each week, I'm okay with. 

• Like 1