wind turbine fan mechanics help

It's best to just walk running will send you up into the spikes at a pretty fast speed. You have to be in a very precise spot on the fan to get through with enough height not too low or too high. 7-7 really shows how difficult it is to pull off a successful wind height not once but three times. Thankfully, the dark version reworked it to be harder but made a small frame where none of the fans will hit Bandage Girl.

Edited by Yukiko Miyamoto
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

It's best to just walk running will send you up into the spikes at a pretty fast speed. You have to be in a very precise spot on the fan to get through with enough height not too low or too high. 7-7 really shows how difficult it is to pull off a successful wind height not once but three times. Thankfully, the dark version reworked it to be harder but made a small frame where none of the fans will hit Bandage Girl.

I hate that level so much, 16 and 20 as well. It will take ages to get consistent at it

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

what do you mean by walk running? i had similar issues with the orb that you float above i have been using L1 to sprint and x to jump thats all i know thanks.

2 minutes ago, bdias10 said:

I hate that level so much, 16 and 20 as well. It will take ages to get consistent at it

its been so frustrating for the no hit im starting on this cause my weakness is the fans 

13 hours ago, miickomadyoke_- said:

what do you mean by walk running? i had similar issues with the orb that you float above i have been using L1 to sprint and x to jump thats all i know thanks.

its been so frustrating for the no hit im starting on this cause my weakness is the fans 

Yh, also level 20 it is a nightmare for me because of the ending little saw blades

23 hours ago, miickomadyoke_- said:

Just walk, no running. You should start sinking into the fan then just float for a few moments till you feel like you have enough wind height to run again to the nearest platform. It's not random at all just requires some good timing. Obviously,  it needs to be an average height, not too high or too low, most likely has hazards covering up in case you happen to do both of those.

Edited by Yukiko Miyamoto
  • Like 2