2 Players for Multiplayer trophies?

Apologies if this has already been answered in a previous post but are all the multiplayer trophies possible to boost with myself and one other person? 

If not, which are the trophies that require more people?

Thanks in Advance!

You'll need at least 3 (or maybe 4?) people total to play Team Deathmatch, which is required for the trophy that pops when you win a match in all multiplayer modes. You'll also need at least two other people for the trophy that requires you to kill two enemies with the same explosion in multiplayer.

There are a few other team trophies that I think only pop with more than two people, like the one for being the only person on your team not dead or downed.

Edited by skotafactor
  • Like 1

You need 4 players for the Adventurer and I'm all that! trophies, due to the Free-For-All mode not starting with less than that but all the others can be done with just 2 players, though Artilleryman and Sole Survivor are easier with 3 players. Narcissistic, On My Way Up, Shopaholic and True Commitment can be done solo in private matches once you have all the other trophies out of the way.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2