Numero Uno not working

Hexxingqt

1) Did you and whomever you did each activity with complete the match/race? If I recall along with winning, the other player(s) have to complete the match normally. If they Dnf it won't count.

2) Did you do a 1v1 Deathmatch? It has to be a Deathmatch from the job section, not an impromptu Deathmatch in a public session. This is what I did wrong, eventually got it by doing this.

7 hours ago, IneffableRob said:

1) Did you and whomever you did each activity with complete the match/race? If I recall along with winning, the other player(s) have to complete the match normally. If they Dnf it won't count.

2) Did you do a 1v1 Deathmatch? It has to be a Deathmatch from the job section, not an impromptu Deathmatch in a public session. This is what I did wrong, eventually got it by doing this.

Yes

57 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Did just notice in the comments on the guide that Deathmatch for Numero Uno has to be 3 people minimum for it to count.  Did you do 1v1?

And a Vehicle Deathmatch is required in some cases

Yes 

2 hours ago, IneffableRob said:

Only other thing I can think of is the rally race. Did you win as driver and co driver?

Only one role is needed for the rally race for the trophy to count, though it's better to go with co driver for the backseat driver trophy.

1 hour ago, Deadvember said:

Only old base game events count, updated missions and races don't count.

I already did all of that and it didn't work 

1 hour ago, DovahkiinChild said:

Hey. I just popped Numero Uno. Maybe I could help.

When you did the parachuting requirement - did you make sure you scored the most points AND touched the ground first?

Yes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hexxingqt said:

I already did all of that and it didn't work 

Yes

Try winning the shooting range (3 sets) over and over, it fixes it for a few people, though 3 sets aren’t required, it helps.