Which local trophy?

Lasjun

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

The devs of Persona still haven’t figured out how to put every region in a single list, even after a billion game releases in this series :facepalm:

More lists have just shown up on Exophase, which look to be for HK/China/Taiwan, Asia, JP and possibly even a Korean stack but I won't know more until they appear here and I can check out the recent earners.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

The devs of Persona still haven’t figured out how to put every region in a single list, even after a billion game releases in this series :facepalm:

I think they still do it like this cos I stack them all more money for them 😭💀

• Like 4

On 1/31/2024 at 4:31 PM, BlindMango said:

Imagine being someone who actually does all Stacks. Doing this game 8 times will be the true persona journey. Thank you Atlus.

Edit: Not 10 stacks but 8. And i will do them all, lol.

Edited by Laxus-0
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 9:23 PM, Laxus-0 said:

Imagine being someone who actually does all Stacks. Doing this game 8 times will be the true persona journey. Thank you Atlus.

Edit: Not 10 stacks but 8. And i will do them all, lol.

My long-term goal is to do every stack of every Persona game with trophies lol. I'm not rushing or anything though, just taking it at a fun pace. I have an EU physical copy and AS digital copy so that's four of these to complete already! (Wish there was autopop 😂). Working on Persona 3 Reload (AS - PS5) and Persona 4 The Golden (AS - PS Vita) at the moment. So far I'm only one stack in (Persona 5 Royal - NA - PS4), so it's gonna be a long ride!