How did I get these trophies?

Jules_dew

I don’t know if this is the right place to put this topic, but I don’t know a better one.

Hello,

One time when I was younger I thought it would be funny to put an old PS2 disk of FIFA 10 from my dad in my PS4. Of course I couldn’t load the game, but when I checked  my trophies I saw there were 2 trophies added from FIFA 10 on PS3. That was very strange because my dad never owned a PS3, the disk was from PS2 and AFAIK, trophies started with the PS3 and not PS2. How could my dad earn those trophies when they didn’t exist and how are they now on my profile?

Edited by Jules_dew

2 minutes ago, Jules_dew said:

I don’t know if this is the right place to put this topic, but I don’t know a better one.

Hello,

One time when I was younger I thougt it would be funny to put an old PS2 disk of FIFA 10 from my dad in my PS4. Of course I couldn’t load the game, but when I checked  my trophies I saw there were 2 trophies added for FIFA 10 on PS3. That was very strange because my dad never owned a PS3, the disk was from PS2 and AFAIK, trophies started with the PS3 and not PS2. How could my dad earned those trophies when they didn’t exist and how are they now on my profile?

In Nov/Dec 2009, someone with access to that PS3 or that account played FIFA 10 and earned those trophies. They presumably would have had to have connected to PSN with that account for it to have timestamps.

The PS2 disc had nothing to do with the PS3 trophies.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well guys, so time to revive this mystery.

i checked on my profile and saw that  the trophies for FIFA 10 were gone. I didn’t know it was possible for trophies to just disappear on your account. Can somebody solve this?

7 minutes ago, Jules_dew said:

Well guys, so time to revive this mystery.

i checked on my profile and saw that  the trophies for FIFA 10 were gone. I didn’t know it was possible for trophies to just disappear on your account. Can somebody solve this?

You have hidden trophies. The H next to your PSNprofiles profile indicates as much.

How many people have access to this account, really? If you want a clean profile, start your own and never share it.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Wow thats strange, I am the only person with acces to this account.  I will change my password because I never hid those trophies.

And how do I unhide these? I want to have a legit account so I dont want to hide any games. 

Edited by Jules_dew

1 hour ago, Jules_dew said:

Wow thats strange, I am the only person with acces to this account.  I will change my password because I never hid those trophies.

And how do I unhide these? I want to have a legit account so I dont want to hide any games. 

Instructuons for hiding and unhiding can be found here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/134175-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

You’ll need to do it from a PS4 or PS3, since it’s a PS3 game and PS5 cannot hide or unhide PS3 games.