Platinum Difficulty?

I gave it a 10/10 but the average on .org is an 8/10, because Hardcore difficulty is no joke. Also note that now the servers are offline, you need 2 PS3s to get the Florence Nightingale Award trophy but if you have an account on the other PS3 that has already got the Plat, you can cheese the Hardcore trophy: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/57295-need-trophy-for-beating-game-on-normalhardcore-click-here/

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 10:43 PM, HuntingFever said:

Also note that now the servers are offline, you need 2 PS3s to get the Florence Nightingale Award trophy 

This is not true. You can play online via Xlink Kai. Already played 5 Missions with a friend so far. Its for sure not easy and especially solo but 10/10 is a bit high imo. 

On 1/31/2024 at 10:02 PM, irishmonkey77 said:

How difficult is the plat for this game? I found a guide for this game on another site but they had left the time and difficulty as TBA. 

Yeah the thing is its super skill depending. You could probably finish this in like 10-15 hours but it could also take you 50. Highly depending on how much players you got cause ki sucks, how lucky you are since a lucky headshot from an enemy kills you and you need to restart whole mission on hardcore etc. 

1 minute ago, norwin2000 said:

This is not true. You can play online via Xlink Kai. Already played 5 Missions with a friend so far. Its for sure not easy and especially solo but 10/10 is a bit high imo. 

I didn't know Xlink Kai worked for this game, since I hadn't looked into the co-op status that much since the servers closed all those years ago so thank you for the correction on that :). As for the difficulty, in hindsight giving it a 10 was a bit steep but I wouldn't go much lower than a 9/10, because it can be really hard at times.

The biggest difficulty spike when doing Hardcore solo is Mission 3, then it's not that terrible until mission 10, which took me a hour and a half due of a glitch. 

There are plenty of walkthroughs you can use, in some missions you can even take different paths and ignore most of the enemies. Good luck.

Edited by LoStraniero91
Grammar
  • Like 1