any good xp farm?

19 minutes ago, related_browser1 said:

trying to level up faster to get those max level any tips?

Other than the “psyched up” (spelt wrong probably) feature I’ve not noticed any good way except for doing everything there is too offer. I’ve just been in and out of missions, doing contracts etc.. smashing it!

working on getting everyone on max level now so I can work towards the level 10 mastery trophy. I’ve only got a large handful of trophies left but most of them are going to be very time consuming! I’m also a bit lost on how I get tier 2 items..

6 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Last Gizmo Support Squad Mission. Only kill enemies, don't finish the mission for unlimited xp. You need 90 minutes from level 1 to 30.

I’ve already done this mission, do you know how I might be able to do this again? 

trying to get my last two characters maxed out to make the mastery challenges easier. 

17 hours ago, FocusDR said:

I’ve already done this mission, do you know how I might be able to do this again? 

trying to get my last two characters maxed out to make the mastery challenges easier. 

You need a friend who hasn't done the mission yet. 

19 hours ago, KittyGetWet said:

You have the name of the mission so I can keep a better eye out for it?

Press triangle when you are on the map and you will see what the last mission is called. 

On 2/1/2024 at 9:19 AM, related_browser1 said:

fr?

Yes. Even faster if you have 15% more xp in each slot. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 9:32 AM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

You need a friend who hasn't done the mission yet. 

Press triangle when you are on the map and you will see what the last mission is called. 

Yes. Even faster if you have 15% more xp in each slot. 

Is Gizmo the Guy with the wrench icon?

Quickest way i found doing, that is even quicker and very easy to do then the gizmo last mission is you keep doing chapter 5 - batman delivery service. Gives around 15k exp each time and takes less than 2mins by just running to lex corp building with batman. Each character took only 30-40mins from lvl 1-30 this way. Much easier as you dont even have to kill anything, and very quick.

Just quit session each time you delivered batman and got the xp and reload chapter 5 - batman delivery service. Hope this helps anyone!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Belmont-38 said:

Quickest way i found doing, that is even quicker and very easy to do then the gizmo last mission is you keep doing chapter 5 - batman delivery service. Gives around 15k exp each time and takes less than 2mins by just running to lex corp building with batman. Each character took only 30-40mins from lvl 1-30 this way. Much easier as you dont even have to kill anything, and very quick.

Just quit session each time you delivered batman and got the xp and reload chapter 5 - batman delivery service. Hope this helps anyone!

Tried that - not that fast for squad levels 🥲

14 hours ago, Belmont-38 said:

Wow, this tip is absolutely amazing. I missed Gizmo mission and this method saved me from playing with Deadshot and Boomerang. Thank you. If you have any tip for reaching squad level 50, I'm down 😂

On 1/31/2024 at 7:38 PM, FocusDR said:

Other than the “psyched up” (spelt wrong probably) feature I’ve not noticed any good way except for doing everything there is too offer. I’ve just been in and out of missions, doing contracts etc.. smashing it!

working on getting everyone on max level now so I can work towards the level 10 mastery trophy. I’ve only got a large handful of trophies left but most of them are going to be very time consuming! I’m also a bit lost on how I get tier 2 items..

You get Tier 2 and Tier 3 items by raising the finite crisis level in the post game. Your finite crisis level is the sum total of your Mastery Rank from the 3 infinitely repeatable missions you get from the end game. Once they're all at Mastery 10, you'll get a Tier 2 drop from any Mastery 10 or higher mission, and once they're all mastery 20, you'll get a Tier 3 drop.

Word to the wise, look up a build, especially if you're a solo player. The scaling does not fuck around.

14 minutes ago, Formidio said:

You get Tier 2 and Tier 3 items by raising the finite crisis level in the post game. Your finite crisis level is the sum total of your Mastery Rank from the 3 infinitely repeatable missions you get from the end game. Once they're all at Mastery 10, you'll get a Tier 2 drop from any Mastery 10 or higher mission, and once they're all mastery 20, you'll get a Tier 3 drop.

Word to the wise, look up a build, especially if you're a solo player. The scaling does not fuck around.

Hi, thanks for the tips. I’ve actually already got the platinum. I figured it all out. The mastery challenges was fairly easy as my equipment was well suited to my play-style. 

6 hours ago, ReisGoktug said:

Wow, this tip is absolutely amazing. I missed Gizmo mission and this method saved me from playing with Deadshot and Boomerang. Thank you. If you have any tip for reaching squad level 50, I'm down 😂

No problem! sadly i dont know any way to get fast to squad level 50 so far, its last thing i need now, if i find a way i will share it here.

2 hours ago, Belmont-38 said:

No problem! sadly i dont know any way to get fast to squad level 50 so far, its last thing i need now, if i find a way i will share it here.

after some testing, the batman delivery method still quickest in my opinion for squad lvl 50 too, at invasion difficulty level 3 with all bonuses and gear with exp i get around 20k exp for each batman delivery without having to kill anything and it takes around 2mins each run. Still quiet a grind to lvl 50 but you can watch something while just running all the time to lex corp building. If you want you can first unlock invasion difficulty level 5 which will give even more exp. Also use deathshot jetpack to do this, he is the quickest to get there. I am now level 30 squad and it takes around 4-5 runs for a level now. 

Edited by Belmont-38

Funny thing is you don't need a xp xploit you will be max xp when you start doing the incursion mission anyway as the xp is insane. Which if your a trophy hunter you need to do anyway. You just make the game a grind otherwise trying to boost your xp before you've even completed the main campaign. This game Purley begins in the end game section.

4 hours ago, Shep_of_Coseley said:

Funny thing is you don't need a xp xploit you will be max xp when you start doing the incursion mission anyway as the xp is insane. Which if your a trophy hunter you need to do anyway. You just make the game a grind otherwise trying to boost your xp before you've even completed the main campaign. This game Purley begins in the end game section.

??? what you talking about. If you are in endgame and done every mission and grinded tier 3 weapons on mastery lvl 20+ incursions, you are still only between squad level 30-40 like i am... You have to grind to 50 doing the same thing over and over after doing / getting everything else... clearly you are not in endgame yet or you would know this.

Edited by Belmont-38

Yeah I'm answering the question to the original post which is getting your class to max level not squad. I'm clearly in the end game and know of the grind to squad level 50 and I simply said that there's no point in trying 2 grind out to get your characters to level 30 sorry i didnt quite input that you will have a massive grind in the end game... oh i did actually i said the game starts when you reach the end game but I weren't here for that I was answering the OG post 👍

5 minutes ago, Shep_of_Coseley said:

Yeah I'm answering the question to the original post which is getting your class to max level not squad. I'm clearly in the end game and know of the grind to squad level 50 and I simply said that there's no point in trying 2 grind out to get your characters to level 30 sorry i didnt quite input that you will have a massive grind in the end game... oh i did actually i said the game starts when you reach the end game but I weren't here for that I was answering the OG post 👍

use quote next time then like i just did, so people know who you are answering too. Anyway its best to grind your characters to level 30 as i suggest with batman delivery, as you do not get squad exp if they are not lvl 30. So if you level them legit in incursions and such, it first takes longer and you do not get squad xp until they reached level 30. 

The step up from finishing the game and doing a few incursion missions isn't all that great. You just blast the campaign out your already level 10-15 and few incusions you hit level 30. You're not really saving much time in the grand scheme of things. Also I'll quote if an when I want as I said it was to the original post (the actually post topic) so I don't need to "Quote" 👍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Shep_of_Coseley said:

The step up from finishing the game and doing a few incursion missions isn't all that great. You just blast the campaign out your already level 10-15 and few incusions you hit level 30. You're not really saving much time in the grand scheme of things. Also I'll quote if an when I want as I said it was to the original post (the actually post topic) so I don't need to "Quote" 👍

why we still on this? you do you, all i am saying is how people can get it done quicker. If you dont want to use this strategy, then don't and play the game how you want to play it. But for people that want to get it done without too much grinding or wasting time, this is the way to do it. Don't like it, then don't use it. Anyway i am done on this topic with you now, do as you will, but this is the quickest way.

• Haha 1