Why the "." (dot) is missing?

May I ask why the .hack series doesn't have the dot here on psnp?

Just got the ps4 game and in my library it starts with "." and is placed before any letter, when sorted alphabetically. Also launched the game and the dot is there when seeing the trophies on psn.

Any title starting with a punctuation mark is within the OTHER tab when looking all games, but comes before titles starting with numbers when sorting a profile by alphabetical order.

Nowadays we have this game here which starts with "." : 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/25022-test-expected-behaviour

Oh well, here I go again bothering the Game Information Team: @BlindMango  @DEI2EK 

For people who use alphabetical order those two .hack games should come at the start of the list. Well, this cult classic JRPG is better than most games starting with a punctuation mark and would look aesthetically pleasing in the beginning of a profile. I wonder if the dot would be possible to implement, what I'm suggesting sounds like a rule we should follow from now on, doesn't it? Besides, I bet this change would please the fans because the dot is a trademark and helps making these gems stand ou at first glance. 

On 2/5/2024 at 12:41 PM, AlchemistWer said:

I'm one and you are completely right, now I want my G.U platinum be the first one. -_-

I'm glad you like it!

The only reason it didn't have the dot back in the days was because it was breaking the site and some links related to the game. Seems like the site is handling things better now and the Game Information Team got it fixed. Lol

Edited by GravityQueeen