Small Town, Big Job not popping

So, I've finished the mission "The Paleto Score" & the trophy didn't pop. I did die 2 times, btw. Did this happened to anybody else? Any solutions? If I replay the mission, will the trophy pop? I'm playing disc version on PS4 Pro.

Edited by kenseizenkai

31 minutes ago, Mina said:

Did you skip sections when you died? Or at any other point? Pretty sure skipping voids the trophy and mission challenges.

Nope. I died 2 times with Franklin when he's driving the bulldozer & continued from the checkpoint. I also replayed the mission without dying & still no trophy. Now I'm forced to use a back up save I made several days ago.

Edited by kenseizenkai

I did not get the A Fair's Day Pay trophy for completing the mission. I repeated and I got the trophy. 

But now I did not get the trophy 'The Government Gimps'. I repeated the mission and even get the gold medal and didn't pop. So I suppose I need to complete again...

F*ck.

19 minutes ago, Bray_Carl said:

I did not get the A Fair's Day Pay trophy for completing the mission. I repeated and I got the trophy. 

But now I did not get the trophy 'The Government Gimps'. I repeated the mission and even get the gold medal and didn't pop. So I suppose I need to complete again...

F*ck.

Just remember: You need to complete the mission in one go, without skipping the cutscenes, failing an objective & without dying. If you see "Mission Failed" screen, you need to start the mission from the very beginning.

Edited by kenseizenkai

1 hour ago, kenseizenkai said:

Just remember: You need to complete the mission in one go, without skipping the cutscenes, failing an objective & without dying. If you see "Mission Failed" screen, you need to start the mission from the very beginning.

I skipped all the cutscenes on the 1st trophy who didn't pop and still got it when repeated.

Shark trophy didn't pop for me. Tried for 2nd time and didn't got it. So I reinstalled the game and tried again (this time with Trevor), and got it in the 1st try.

Then I decided to repeat the mission for the trophy 'The Government Gimps', skipped all the cutscenes and got it. So maybe is different, or you can skip them. At least worked for me.

• Like 1