Question?

Taliesin_2943

Yes, entirely possible. The MMR update made it way harder to queue with your friends. You'll need to be the same MMR to do so. Note that even if you are both five stars the game might still consider you guys too far apart and may avoid putting you in the same game. It would be a lot easier to boost the vs other hunter trophies in quickplay. You'll need to queue at the same exact time. Queue time on dead servers is substantially greater so the chances of you guys finding each other may be higher. Once you're in the game you can verify that you are in fact in the same game by looking at the map. 

I would recommend playing the game normally as you'll probably get all the trophies well before your 100 headshots or 250 Quickplay rifts. I got 250 rifts in quickplay about a month after my last trophy before that, then 100 headshots about a month after that (then the platinum). It was pretty much the only game I played. You can probably speed it up by boosting, but the game and experience is worth playing normally and getting better.

On 2/6/2024 at 7:57 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Is it possible to play in dead servers and do everything bringing in a friend for the vs other hunter stuff?

I'm down to try this. I just started playing and I also found out they are shutting down the servers in april. That means I have a little less than 2 months to get this done. Any help would be appreciated!