Trophy thoughts

you only need 50 Soul Grabbers, not all of them. Besides that i think almonst everything is needed: you have to do All Voids cause you end up in a place where there's usually a chest which holds one of 88 Equiment items. The Preorder Gear doesn't count towards the 88 items so you really need all of them.

Maybe the activity quests aren't needed, but you would need the resources (for upgrading gear to relics) and xp to level up to level 25 if you don't want to grind xp by just killing enemies again and again (i did everything and only managed to reach level 25 in the finale of the game)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Twoflowers said:

you only need 50 Soul Grabbers, not all of them. Besides that i think almonst everything is needed: you have to do All Voids cause you end up in a place where there's usually a chest which holds one of 88 Equiment items. The Preorder Gear doesn't count towards the 88 items so you really need all of them.

Maybe the activity quests aren't needed, but you would need the resources (for upgrading gear to relics) and xp to level up to level 25 if you don't want to grind xp by just killing enemies again and again (i did everything and only managed to reach level 25 in the finale of the game)

Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 11:43 AM, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

Are there any side activities I can ignore when going for the plat? The void breaches for example? Or do i need to do pretty much everything.

I can confirm that the side activity what you can start after each haunting case are not needed for the haunting cases trophy. I've just finished the last case yesterday and got the trophy right away. The game does a poor job displaying this clearly. When you finish a case and look it in the menu, it does not display as closed/solved with a green checkmark. It only appears after finishing the corresponding side activity for each case, which are just usually a running around errand mission, but those are not needed for trophy. Unfortunately I've wasted a lot of time doing this while working towards the plat.