Incursion Mastery level boostable?

I’m hoping someone can help me find out if the mastery level trophies will pop for people who join high level players. For example I’ve been playing the game and doing the support missions and some riddler stuff and my finite level is literally 0. I’m new to this sort of game so I have no idea what I’m doing really. So I wanted to know if I could get the trophies if I joined a high level and was carried through the hard missions. Also if I just do a mastery level 20 mission will all the other trophies pop for 5,10 and 15 or do I need to do 4 separate missions? I hope this makes some sort of sense. Thanks! 

• Like 1

I can confirm joining a higher level player and completing a level 20 mission will unlock all the other trophies aswell. Thanks to expertsamir I was able to get all the trophies done from one mission. You can check the timestamp on my list. I unlocked all the level trophies (5,10,15,20) and I unlocked the trophy for my first incursion mission. 

• Like 1

The other trophy you would need to consider is getting three pieces of tier 3 Infamy gear. Which would mean you would need to complete at least 3 missions at level 20 (that is assuming that you get tier 3 drops when joining someone else's game). if you don't get tier 3 drops then you will need to raise the level yourself.

I did see a tip on a YouTube video that you should never do the same incursion mission twice in a row. 

Apparently this means that you only need to do each incursion mission 10 times instead of doing each 30 times.  

42 minutes ago, loudar22 said:

Expertsamir helped me again and yes the gear is also boostable. I got all tier 2 and 3 gear for trophies in around 5 missions. 

Only problem is I’m only squad level 13 I think lmao. So I have tier 3 gear etc but I think I’ve given myself a massive grind still lol. Just to make sure where do you see squad level? 

23 hours ago, loudar22 said:

Expertsamir helped me again and yes the gear is also boostable. I got all tier 2 and 3 gear for trophies in around 5 missions. 

You did missions on level 20 mastery and dropped both, level 2 and level 3 gear?

Also my progress is only at level 21 one of Nexus thingy… if I have to play to level 60, I am gonna die 

I am on level 9 now and I am already so bored by now… 😅

Edited by xIRockyRock

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

You did missions on level 20 mastery and dropped both, level 2 and level 3 gear?

Also my progress is only at level 21 one of Nexus thingy… if I have to play to level 60, I am gonna die 

I am on level 9 now and I am already so bored by now… 😅

Yes. I was carried through like 6 mastery level 20 missions  to get all the tier 2 and 3 gear. As I was doing the missions my finite level was increasing which was unlocking access to higher tier gear. I hope this makes sense. 

12 minutes ago, loudar22 said:

Yes. I was carried through like 6 mastery level 20 missions  to get all the tier 2 and 3 gear. As I was doing the missions my finite level was increasing which was unlocking access to higher tier gear. I hope this makes sense. 

I am mastery level 12 now on my own but found a carry. Hopefully this works out for the gear sets.