UPDATE: is it still possible to transfer save file from Fall Guys OR to Fall Guys NA/EU PS4?

When i started the game for the first time in years my epic account was already connected, but I have nothing from my previous save file.

If it's still possible I would like to know how to get my old stuff.

Edited by mumsmoker010

Cross-Save doesn't work any more, thanks to the F2P/PS5 support patch breaking the save system :(. Also, the OG game app is dead in the water and can't be played any more, because the server connection to it has been disabled :(. Your only real option is to contact customer support and see what, if anything, they can do :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

6 minutes ago, SwaggyLou said:

What exactly is fall guys OR? Does that mean like original or something? I'm also having trouble understanding what the different lists on my account are 

Yeah, OR is the "original" version. After Epic bought Mediatonic, they replaced the original version with a new launcher. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SwaggyLou said:

What exactly is fall guys OR? Does that mean like original or something? I'm also having trouble understanding what the different lists on my account are 

"OR" stands for "Original Release" i.e. it's the list for a now delisted version of the game that is no longer available. The EU stack can be obtained from any PS Store in the European Union e.g. UK, France, Germany, Spain etc., whereas the NA stack can only be bought from the US and Canadian PS Stores but I don't know though, which stack the Asian releases use. The PS5 stack is a shared global list so it doesn't matter where you buy it, because you will only ever have the 1 list.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 1 month later...