Trial By Fire trophy not unlocking on PS5 - cross play issue

I started playing on PC and obtained Trial By Fire achievement on Steam. I moved over to PlayStation after a while, finished the first mission, but the trophy did not pop. Furthermore, I tried to redo the mission, but the trophy still did not unlock. Is there anything you can do about this. I would love to get platinum, in this game. I looked through the internet, and I was not able to find anyone else with the same issue. Not only that, but I also created another account, and it popped with no issues. Anyone has a similar problem, by any chance?

Edited by Czesionyo

It sounds like something didn't register, or did register incorrectly, with your cross-platform WB info. Probably thinks your WB account "already unlocked the trophy" so it can't do it again? I haven't tried playing on another platform but that would be my guess. Try playing on a new account on one platform, then switch to another and see if it triggers the trophy? Or go from Steam to Xbox. But this trophy unlocked for me with no issue.

I am having the same issue with the trophy, although I’m not using cross-play.

It says I’m on Squad Level over 120 (4 characters maxed-out + 28 squad skills level). Do I have to grind my squad skill all the way to 50? That is a very huge grind indeed. I was wondering if people who got the plat actually had to do that, because it really takes big amount of time… 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 12:21 PM, godhand2k said:

I am having the same issue with the trophy, although I’m not using cross-play.

It says I’m on Squad Level over 120 (4 characters maxed-out + 28 squad skills level). Do I have to grind my squad skill all the way to 50? That is a very huge grind indeed. I was wondering if people who got the plat actually had to do that, because it really takes big amount of time… 

I believe we do have to get all the way to 50 which will be a tedious grind. I am only at 27 so far.