Infamy set tier 1

Playing as captain boomerang I have 

bane ‘s rage  death rattle  smg

bane’s rage choke hold grenade

bane’s rage venom tolerance neck bomb mod

thats 3 tier 1 set but no trophy for tier 1 set

am I doing something wrong?

If you have them equipped, and it says you unlocked Tier 3 (the 3 dots are colored in) I would do two things: Unequip each piece of Bane gear, then re-equip them. If that didn't work, make sure you are in Solo mode (not online in matchmaking) and with them all re-equipped complete any easy mission. 

5 hours ago, Spraragen88 said:

If you have them equipped, and it says you unlocked Tier 3 (the 3 dots are colored in) I would do two things: Unequip each piece of Bane gear, then re-equip them. If that didn't work, make sure you are in Solo mode (not online in matchmaking) and with them all re-equipped complete any easy mission. 

Yes I have the 3 yellow square dots   lit up. Ok I will try this when I get home after work. I’ll post what I find out  for the community.  If it works or not.

Ok it worked went offline took all bane gear off. Put all gear back on and then trophy popped

8 hours ago, Spraragen88 said:

Yes I have the 3 yellow square dots   lit up. Ok I will try this when I get home after work. I’ll post what I find out  for the community.  If it works or not.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Mastery Level 20 or above, but you also need your Finite Crisis rank to be level 60+ in order to obtain the tier 3 weapons.

So i must play master rang 24 for the 60+? Or how i can get 60+ without doing higher master rank?

4 hours ago, I_Kaoji_I said:

So i must play master rang 24 for the 60+? Or how i can get 60+ without doing higher master rank?

Each individual incursion mission must be completed at mastery rank 20+.

Your finite rank is a combination of the 3 incursion missions. Once you complete each mission at let's say rank 20, your finite level will be level 60. You do not need to finish a mission at mastery level 60. Just each at level 20.

Mastery level 1-10 unlocks tier 1

Mastery level 11-19 unlocks tier 2

Mastery level 20+ unlocks tier 3

The Poison Ivy mission unlocks shield mods I believe

The incubator mission unlocks grenades 

The 3 waves of enemies unlocks weapons

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...