Fan server Tendency

EndoManno

I can't thank enough who made "The Archstones" fan server after the official ones were closed, since they allowed me to fully experience what this game was many years later. From what I understood fan servers are banned from PSNProfiles, because if you get online trophies without an official server it is considered cheating.

Luckily this game has no online trophies, it can be completed 100% offline.

BUT

The fan server allows players to set their own World Tendency at any moment by leaving a message in the Nexus, so Neutral, Pure White and Pure Black.

I players use this feature to speed up some trophies, which require you to collect multiple items from both Pure Black and Pure White, is this considered cheating on this website?

Edited by EndoManno

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 9:15 AM, EndoManno said:

I can't thank enough who made "The Archstones" fan server after the official ones were closed, since they allowed me to fully experience what this game was many years later. From what I understood fan servers are banned from PSNProfiles, because if you get online trophies without an official server it is considered cheating.

BUT

The fan server allows players to set their own World Tendency at any moment by leaving a message in the Nexus, so Neutral, Pure White and Pure Black.

I players use this feature to speed up some trophies, which require you to collect multiple items from both Pure Black and Pure White, is this considered cheating on this website?

Is it just for tendencies or could you drop me 2 specific items there ?
Or is this strictly not allowed ?
Since its no online required and just would cut down the offline farming

Edited by PuRiZo-_-

• 1 month later...

I think the only "online" item is the funny yelow head-wrap (Monk's Head Collar) you get by invading someone's game and become the final boss of the Tower of Latria stage, but it's not needed trophy-wise.

Apart from that, I can't think of anything else.

Edited by Ghanupher

On 2/14/2024 at 12:15 AM, EndoManno said:

BUT

Whether or not it's considered cheating, there's no way to prove it, so fuck em. Use the custom server and have fun.

48 minutes ago, Ghanupher said:

I think the only "online" item is the funny yelow head-wrap (Monk's Head Collar) you get by invading someone's game and become the final boss of the Tower of Latria stage, but it's not needed trophy-wise.

Apart from that, I can't think of anything else.

It's funny you mentioned this. I have like 50 of these on my og character. I was an absolute scumb bag back in the day. I admit it. You would spawn in the boss room as the player was making their way up the stairs. You could kind of see them standing outside the boss fog gate getting ready to enter. Before they would even enter, I would cast this powerful AOE spell, God's Wrath, and one shot them. Freaking evil, huh?

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome