PSA: In TR1 using the level skip cheat lets you trivialize the no medipack and pistols only trophies

6 minutes ago, Sparklebun1996 said:

I read in an article that the skip button prevents other trophies from popping.

34 minutes ago, MadnessReigns123 said:

Just like the title says if you start a new game and use the level skip cheat you can get the no medipack and pistols only trophies

To do this cheat input the following with the control scheme set to tank controls:

• While holding R1 (or whatever you have your walk button set as) take 1 step forward then 1 step back
  • Let go of the walk button and turn Lara to the right 3 times making a full 360 degree turn each time
  • Jump forward

If done correctly a couple of seconds after the jump the end of level stat screen should pop up. Continue to do this until you reach the final Atlantis level, switching to modern controls as necessary if you're using them. Fight the giant mutant. The trophy will pop for killing it. Now do one final level skip. That'll pop the trophies for no medipacks and pistols only.

This method should also work for the pistols only trophy in TR2 and 3 though the level skip input is different in both of those. I'm also gonna try and beat the final level legit to see if I can get the 86 saves or less and speedrun trophies. Happy trophy hunting everyone!

Does this void any trophies though?

Any method to do it on 2&3?

I tried 2 but you have to use the weapon cheat aswell to get more flares and last level you can only use the shotgun. Weapons cheat doesn't block trophies though, I got the one for killing the last boss in the bathroom.  

4 hours ago, Shemhazat said:

The level skip doesn't void other trophies.

When I did the Dances with Wolves trophy, i skipped to level 2 and it popped after doing everything correctly.

Can confirm the above. Used the level skip, popped the trophies for killing the mutant, no medipacks, and Lara’s guns, and then was able to go back into the save file I made before the mutunt and pop the trophy for photo mode 

Thanks for testing these. Has anyone tried saving beating the mutant and actually playing the final level to see if that scores the speedrun trophy? That little work around works in other games with those types of trophies. Worth a shot. Those are the ones that I'm not looking forward to lol.

Edited by LazHimself

4 hours ago, LazHimself said:

Thanks for testing these. Has anyone tried saving beating the mutant and actually playing the final level to see if that scores the speedrun trophy? That little work around works in other games with those types of trophies. Worth a shot. Those are the ones that I'm not looking forward to lol.

Sadly no. There's another post further up and had a friend confirm it as well that even if you play through the level post mutant fight and finish the game legit speedrun trophy nor the 86 saves or less trophy pop.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MadnessReigns123 said:

Sadly no. There's another post further up and had a friend confirm it as well that even if you play through the level post mutant fight and finish the game legit speedrun trophy nor the 86 saves or less trophy pop.

Ah gotcha. May wanna try it by level skipping, saving, closing the game and reopening, then finishing. Sometimes trophy disables only work per "Session". Worth a shot? I may try this later.

On 2/16/2024 at 9:11 PM, Thephoenixshow said:

doesn't seem to work on two or 3 unless someone finds away to

I think the level skip cheats are different for each game. If you search "Stella Tomb Raider cheat codes" in google, it should bring up a link at the top called "Tomb Raider Cheat Codes All Games and Systems" which takes you to a page which lists all the games and cheat codes for both EU and US versions (not sure which version of the codes work for the remastered versions).

2 hours ago, MikkDC said:

I think the level skip cheats are different for each game. If you search "Stella Tomb Raider cheat codes" in google, it should bring up a link at the top called "Tomb Raider Cheat Codes All Games and Systems" which takes you to a page which lists all the games and cheat codes for both EU and US versions (not sure which version of the codes work for the remastered versions).

you have to use the flares  for cheats on 2 and 3 so that would make the trophy not work as there classed as a weapon 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 8:22 PM, Thephoenixshow said:

you have to use the flares  for cheats on 2 and 3 so that would make the trophy not work as there classed as a weapon 

Ahhh, I see. Had no idea flares were classed as weapons! So it's only the no medipack run trophies which can be done in TR2 and 3, when using the level skip. Won't that make the pistol only run impossible on TR3? I seem to remember a level which required flares to navigate safely. Although it's been AGES since I played that one, so could be completely wrong :D