East Indies Explorer Trophy

l-SCHUFRO-l

6 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Also stuck at 27/28. There's a YouTube video showcasing all the locations and I have them all. People in the comments are saying it's buggy. 😮‍💨

Can you link the Video or maybe give me the channel name? I have the same problem. 1 left in Africa and 1 left for east indies

Its not exactly buggy. I thought it had glitched on me too. Just make a list of each zone and then sail to them all in the same session and it should pop for you :) Thats what worked for me. Make sure you actually sail into each place too, dont cross it off the list until you see it pop up with the location name on your screen. Hope this helps

1 hour ago, DantoriusD said:

Can you link the Video or maybe give me the channel name? I have the same problem. 1 left in Africa and 1 left for east indies

Sorry I should have done that to begin with.

https://youtu.be/DahFr6vQm2c?si=1WHzoiOuKdS_pEvJ

3 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Did you get the 'Panyar Jungle' location? that was my last one, I somehow sailed past it without entering the zone. It's at the very top of the map next to the Beruk sea

Oddly enough this ended up being what I needed, even though it was visible on the map... which made me think I was bugged. The location shouldn't appear on the map if it hasn't been found.

Everyone should double check this location, I had to go far to the left (almost out of bounds) to get the location to pop.

1 hour ago, jninja79 said:

Its not exactly buggy. I thought it had glitched on me too. Just make a list of each zone and then sail to them all in the same session and it should pop for you :) Thats what worked for me. Make sure you actually sail into each place too, dont cross it off the list until you see it pop up with the location name on your screen. Hope this helps

Do you just need to sail within the zone line and not the entire area? I've been trying to sail every inch but i might be tackling this problem the wrong way.

I will have to checklist it zone by zone today.

Sail in the region until the name pops: 

Here are all of the locations

Ring of Fire
Naga Coast
Naga Sea
Spice Islands
Trisula Coast
Cendono Strait
Trisula Sea
Hutan Highlands
Hutan Rainforest
Muson Straight
Nilam Sea
Logam Highlands
Pemburu Islands
Zamrud
Strait of Harimau
Eastern Gate Sea
Telok Penjarah
Fort Harimau
Harimau Peninsula
Gulf of Nakh
Beruk Sea
Delta of Sain
Panyar Jungle
Patamyar Mountains
Suny Outskirts
Chichomneah Jungle
Delta of Me
Kaongkang Coast

I was missing Hutan Highlands, which I couldn't tell so I just sailed around ticking them off as I went.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hydraham said:

Do you just need to sail within the zone line and not the entire area? I've been trying to sail every inch but i might be tackling this problem the wrong way.

I will have to checklist it zone by zone today.

you just need to enter the zone. as I had some zones fully uncovered that hadnt registered yet. So long as you see the section name pop up on screen it should update the trophy counter.

3 hours ago, jninja79 said:

you just need to enter the zone. as I had some zones fully uncovered that hadnt registered yet. So long as you see the section name pop up on screen it should update the trophy counter.

Good to know i will go through and check off all the zones this morning and hopefully get it to pop so i can start working on getting my max level spear to try to knock out the hunting trophy next.

On 20/02/2024 at 17:38, Skurkitty said:

Désolé, j'aurais dû faire ça pour commencer.

https://youtu.be/DahFr6vQm2c?si=1WHzoiOuKdS_pEvJ

Bizarrement, c'est finalement ce dont j'avais besoin, même si c'était visible sur la carte... ce qui m'a fait penser que j'étais sur écoute. L'emplacement ne doit pas apparaître sur la carte s'il n'a pas été trouvé.

Tout le monde devrait vérifier cet emplacement, j'ai dû aller loin vers la gauche (presque hors limites) pour que l'emplacement apparaisse.

I confirm I should have gone to the northwest of the Panyar jungle where there is a white bar near the garden tower

On 3/1/2024 at 2:54 AM, Mean11Green said:

Somehow my map now shows all parts of the map without fog, maybe due to the fact I now have the best spyglass, or a bug in the patch. This makes it very hard to know what area's I still need to visit...

This happened to me with East Indies.. I had four locations but the entire map was unfogged… however like panda said that “Panyar jungle” location was my last due to it being very specific where you need to sail. The delta of me was another one I was missing so if you can’t find your last locations I’d start there. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 9:13 PM, DragoonBilly said:

Sail in the region until the name pops: 

Here are all of the locations

Ring of Fire
Naga Coast
Naga Sea
Spice Islands
Trisula Coast
Cendono Strait
Trisula Sea
Hutan Highlands
Hutan Rainforest
Muson Straight
Nilam Sea
Logam Highlands
Pemburu Islands
Zamrud
Strait of Harimau
Eastern Gate Sea
Telok Penjarah
Fort Harimau
Harimau Peninsula
Gulf of Nakh
Beruk Sea
Delta of Sain
Panyar Jungle
Patamyar Mountains
Suny Outskirts
Chichomneah Jungle
Delta of Me
Kaongkang Coast

I was missing Hutan Highlands, which I couldn't tell so I just sailed around ticking them off as I went.

This is so useful, thank you!  

i don’t suppose you have a list for the Red Isle too do you?  I feel like I’ve sailed every inch of it but still missing one.

• 2 weeks later...

After a month i finally got it to go from 25/28 to 27/28 but i just went through the entire checklist and still nothing. I'm completely baffled i even went up in the corner for the jungle and nothing.