Lyria's archives bugged?

I am going for the platinum and seeing how it is unclear what's really needed for Reminiscence, I wanted to make sure to also have all the archives. 

I am missing "White Paper On Public Transport" which can be found in Seedhollow on your left as you make your way towards the square. My problem is that it's just not there, and I don't have the entry either. 

Did this happen to anyone else? Is there even a way of getting to appear again?

spacer.png

spacer.png

You do not need that. 

You need to fill out what the trophy description says.

Every "Field Note", not everything in "Archives".

So "Characters", "Foes", "Weapons", "Treasure", and "Wrightstones".

90% of your time is going to be completing the "Weapons" category, since you must obtain 114/115 of the weapons, which includes every forgable weapon, as well as each Terminus weapon for every character. The Terminus weapons only drop from the last battle in proud mode, and its very RNG heavy, meaning it can take 10-20 battles for a single one to drop sometimes. Expect to do hundreds of battles for them all most likely.

You will most likely be missing a single foe as well, the Prismatic Slime. For that just farm the slime level until you get it.

Edited by Halaster

4 hours ago, Iamyourfeather said:

I am going for the platinum and seeing how it is unclear what's really needed for Reminiscence, I wanted to make sure to also have all the archives. 

I am missing "White Paper On Public Transport" which can be found in Seedhollow on your left as you make your way towards the square. My problem is that it's just not there, and I don't have the entry either. 

Did this happen to anyone else? Is there even a way of getting to appear again?

Replay Chapter 6 and see if the archive spawn on that spot.

2 hours ago, Halaster said:

You do not need that. 

90% of your time is going to be completing the "Weapons" category, since you must obtain 114/115 of the weapons, which includes every forgable weapon, as well as each Terminus weapon for every character. The Terminus weapons only drop from the last battle in proud mode, and its very RNG heavy, meaning it can take 10-20 battles for a single one to drop sometimes. Expect to do hundreds of battles for them all most likely.

You will most likely be missing a single foe as well, the Prismatic Slime. For that just farm the slime level until you get it.

But what if you already have 100% all categories (minus 114/115 for weapon) and the trophy still didn't unlock? lol

1 hour ago, eXaphor said:

Replay Chapter 6 and see if the archive spawn on that spot.

But what if you already have 100% all categories (minus 114/115 for weapon) and the trophy still didn't unlock? lol

What do you mean "minus 114/115" for weapon?

You have to get all the weapons available in the standard version of the game for the trophy, so you cant "minus" the weapons. They are required.

If you have 100% all categories (minus 114/115 for weapon) and the trophy does not unlock.... then that is the trophy working correctly. Get the missing weapons and it should pop.

Getting something that has nothing at all to do with the field notes section should not help trigger the trophy for completing the field notes section. 

10 hours ago, Halaster said:

You do not need that. 

I do know that I need every weapon. That's basically what I've been also working on. I'm currently at 13 Terminus Weapons. 

There are quite a lot of people who complained about the trophy not popping even though they got everything in "Field Notes" so I thought I'd have everything in "Archives" as well just to be sure.

I do now realize what my problem was though. I was just looking for the wrong archive. I got a list of all the archives on the internet and assumed they were listed in the same manner that they are in game. Turns out I was wrong and "White Paper On Public Transport" was just written a few lines down. I did find the one I needed. ("Your Mission Orders" if anyone wanted to know lol). So no it isn't bugged, I'm just dumb lol

I'm just gonna keep on working on the Terminus Weapons and hopefully the trophy will pop just fine.

What do you mean "minus 114/115" for weapon?

You have to get all the weapons available in the standard version of the game for the trophy, so you cant "minus" the weapons. They are required.

It means you can't "100%" the Weapon category because the last weapon is from DLC (which is not required but there's one video that said otherwise however). That's why I said "minus 114/115" 

If you have 100% all categories (minus 114/115 for weapon) and the trophy does not unlock.... then that is the trophy working correctly. Get the missing weapons and it should pop.

Getting something that has nothing at all to do with the field notes section should not help trigger the trophy for completing the field notes section. 

What do you mean its working correctly? I already have all the base 114 Weapons and filled the rest of the entries, and the trophy still doesn't unlock lol  

1 hour ago, eXaphor said:

It means you can't "100%" the Weapon category because the last weapon is from DLC (which is not required but there's one video that said otherwise however). That's why I said "minus 114/115" 

What do you mean its working correctly? I already have all the base 114 Weapons and filled the rest of the entries, and the trophy still doesn't unlock lol  

I saw someone say that you also need all the character entries and that there are different entries for Gran/Djeeta. So you might wanna try changing the main character gender once if you haven't already.

10 hours ago, Iamyourfeather said:

I saw someone say that you also need all the character entries and that there are different entries for Gran/Djeeta.

People said this but wished they could be more specific on what to look for (don't get me wrong, appreciate the help tho lol) and have been looking through the Journal multiple times and still wondering what else needed lol

10 hours ago, Iamyourfeather said:

So you might wanna try changing the main character gender once if you haven't already.

I've switched to the other MC (Djeeta) and even using her for another playthrough on Ultimate. Don't see anything different to the entries (except different base Weapon for MC).  

Edited by eXaphor

8 hours ago, eXaphor said:

People said this but wished they could be more specific on what to look for (don't get me wrong, appreciate the help tho lol) and have been looking through the Journal multiple times and still wondering what else needed lol

I've switched to the other MC (Djeeta) and even using her for another playthrough on Ultimate. Don't see anything different to the entries (except different base Weapon for MC).  

People may have said this, but it is absolutely not true.

I just obtained my Platinum around 30 minutes ago, and I never once switched from the female to male MC.

For the question on what to look for, this IS all that should be needed, and if you have every single thing listed below and it is still not triggering for you for some odd reason then you have glitched somehow.

Open up Lyria's Journal, Open Field Notes, and check for the following numbers in each of the categories:

Characters: 28/28

• MC, Vyrn, Lyria, Katalina, Rackam, Io, Eugen, Rosetta, Charlotta, Ghandagoza, Ferry, Narmaya, Lancelot, Vane, Percival, Siegfried, Cagliostro, Yodarha, Zeta, Vaseraga, Id, Sierokarte, Rolan, Historiath, Zathba, Gallanza, Maglille, Lilith, 

Foes: 70/70

• Wyvern, Proto Bahamut, Timber Wolf, Hornbird, Quakadile, Goblin Stormer, Goblin Witch Doctor, Goblin Archer, Goblin Tanker, Goblin Soldier, Goblin Wolfrider, Goblin Warrior, Furycane, Aviaeth Saber, Avieath Lancer, Avieath Archer, Aviaeth Flagbearer, Droita Balsam, Droita Mother, Frosty Bones, Scarmiglione, Cyaegha, Nazarbonji, Aqua Gyre, Water Spirit, Managarmr, Skeleton, Cobra, Earth Gyre, Rock Golem, Gerasene, Griffin, Sword Veil Fellowship, Excavallion, Vulkan Bolla, Inquisitor Rock, Reaper Avalan, Tayu'itar, Keeper, Watcher, Ominous Form, Furycane Nihilla, Managarmr Nihilla, Vulkan Bolla Nihilla, Angra Mainyu, Angra Mainyu (Complete), Angra Mainyu (Lillith Amalgam), Bahamut Versa, ???, Flame Gyre, Light Gyre, Dark Gyre, Fire Spirit, Infernadile, Blizzadile, Ancient Dragon, Vrazarek Firewyrm, Wilinus Icewyrm, Corvell Earthwyrm, Elusious Windwyrm, Radis Whitewyrm, Evyl Blackwyrn, Pyet-A, Slime, Silverslime, Goldslime, King Silverslime, King Goldslime, Prismatic Slime, Sir Barrold

Weapons: 114/115
Not going to list these. As anyone who is dumping the time into farming terminus weapons is fully aware of this list.

Treasure: 176/176

• Fortitude Shard, Fortitude Crystal (S), Fortitude Crystal (M), Fortitude Crystal (L), Prism Chip, Flawed Prism, Flawless Prism, Rainbow Prism, Champion Merit, Supreme Merit, Legendary Merit, Standard Refinium, Quality Refinium, Exceptional Refinium, Damascus Ingot, Azurite's Splendor, Mirage Munition, Copper Spellbook, Silver Spellbook, Gold Spellbook, Ambrosia, Cobblestone, Whorlshroom, Tempestone, Valley Bloom, Charred Lumber, Damaged Tail Fin, Machine Unit, High-Grade Scrap, Ice Spire, Snow Pillow, Frosted Flower, Eternal Snowflake, Desert Ash, Red-Hot Cactus, Fornax Stone, Electromagnetic Sand, Magma Worm, Salamander Egg, Vermillion Powder, Phondam Sulfur, Buster Maniin, Aviaeth Prayer Book, Patalena Glass, Bloomsword Hilt, Welkin Reflection, Dark Liquid, Disast Ore, Astral Matter, Fire Shard, Fire Orb, Inferno Orb, Water Shard, Water Orb, Frost Orb, Earth Shard, Earth Orb, Rumbling Orb, Wind Shard, Wind Orb, Cyclone Orb, Light Shard, Light Orb, Shining Orb, Dark Shard, Dark Orb, Abysm Orb, Dragon Scale, Dragon Wing, Ancient Hollowpoint, Red Dragon Scale, Firewyrm's Jewel, Crimson Horn, Blue Dragon Scale, Icewyrm's Jewel, Frozen Horn, Brown Dragon Scale, Earthwyrm's Jewel, Terra Horn, Green Dragon Scale, Windwyrm's Jewel, Typhoon Horn, White Dragon Scale, Whitewyrm's Jewel, Bright Horn, Black Dragon Scale, Blackwyrm's Jewel, Abyssal Horn, Furycane Anima, Furycane Omega Anima, Vitality Hoof, Managarmr Anima, Managarmr Omega Anima, Sequestered Mane, Excavallion Anima, Excavallion Omega Anima, Fortified Hearth, Vulkan Bolla Anima, Vulkan Bolla Omega Anima, Dreaded Tail, Angra Mainyu Anima, Angra Mainyu Omega Anima, Calamitous hand, Calamity Corkscrew, Reality Thorn, Terror Urn, Divinity Shackle, Horn of Bahamut, Protector's Pride, Id Anamnesis, Destrudo, Alpha Wolf's Valor, Gallanza Anamnesis, Silver Wolf Clovis, Bladecaller's Gambit, Maglielle Anamnesis, Cutthroat Fang, Furycane Nihilla Core, Nihilla-Cast Sword, Managamrm Nihilla Core, Nihilla Horn of Disdain, Vulkan Bolla Nihilla Core, Nihilla-Fused Dark Plasma, Heliotrope Urn, Demigod Feather, Protocol Fiber, Mana Circuit, Chronos Core, Lunary Detector, Lunary Cell, Landbeast Claw, Landbeast Plate, Landbeast Horn, Chieftain's Braid, Greatshield Fragment, Broken Savage Sword, Bizarre Wing, Bizarre Ice Spine, Chilling Demon Eye, Bleak Bone, Bleak Armguard, Frosty War Axe, Griffin Feather, Griffin Talon, Giant Beak, Golem Finger, Golem Rockjaw, Crowning Parapet, Purgatory Bone, Purgatory Armguard, Searing War Axe, Mithril Wheel, Codemnation Saw, Ether Battery, Extension Bracer, Swivel Cannon, Judgement Prongs, Tayu'itar Head Unit, Ukhar Core, Frostbeast Claw, Frostbeast Plate, Frostbeast Horn, Flamebeast Claw, Flamebase Plate, Flamebeast Horn, Silver Centrum, Glitterstone (S), Glitterstone (L), Glittercrystal, Glittercrystal Cluster, Rafale Coin, Silver Dalia Badge, Gold Dalia Badge, Curio, Crewmate Card, Knickknack Voucher

Wrightstones: 4/4

• Vitality Wrightstone, Sequestration Wrightstone, Fortification Wrightstone, Dread Wrightstone

I had all categories complete except for weapons, and the last item I obtained was Seven-Star Sword for the female MC. That triggered both Reminiscence and the Platinum at the same time. 

As a side note for the weapons 114/115, IF you have the DLC weapon from the premium edition of the game , you most likely need all 115/115, not 114/115, since it does not count towards the trophy as far as I am aware. So anyone with the DLC weapon who has 114/115, you are probably missing one of the Terminus weapons.

Highlighted the Prismatic slime as well in the list since it is the easiest thing to overlook and miss if you do not get extremely lucky or specifically farm for it. 

Hopefully this list helps you spot what you are missing. If you are missing nothing at all in this list, really sorry about that. Hopefully a patch fixes it for you in that case.

Edited by Halaster

Update from their official news page: https://relink.granbluefantasy.jp/en/news/detail?id=mm-30e4nx

Known Issues (Updated 7:00 p.m., Feb 22, 2024 [JST])
As of 7:00 p.m., Feb 22 (JST), we're currently investigating the following known issues listed below. We appreciate your patience as we work to address them.

Trophy/Achievement Issue:
・Obtaining loot from destroying parts or rewards after clearing certain quests may cause the Reminiscence trophy/achievement to become no longer obtainable in the way it was intended.

*The False Sword of the Apocalypse, which is paid content, doesn't count toward unlocking Reminiscence. However, if you do meet the trophy requirements, there have been instances of the trophy unlocking upon obtaining the False Sword of the Apocalypse.

*Please note that making purchases to acquire this trophy is neither intended nor required.

*We're working on an update that will award the missing trophy/achievement to players who have already fulfilled its requirements.

Chapter Select Issue:
・Before completing Chapter Ø for the first time, if a player uses chapter select to clear the chapter that comes right before Chapter Ø, and then tries to continue playing through Chapter Ø, this may cause normal progression to break.

*We're working on an update to restore normal gameplay to players affected by this issue.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused. Thank you for playing Granblue Fantasy: Relink!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Halaster said:

snip

I've went through your list and even going for Primastic Slime again for few times (just in case) plus farming those rare mats, and still, the trophy won't unlock lol 

Guess I'll just wait for the patch and see how it goes.

55 minutes ago, SajoAtine said:

Trophy/Achievement Issue:
・Obtaining loot from destroying parts or rewards after clearing certain quests may cause the Reminiscence trophy/achievement to become no longer obtainable in the way it was intended.

*The False Sword of the Apocalypse, which is paid content, doesn't count toward unlocking Reminiscence. However, if you do meet the trophy requirements, there have been instances of the trophy unlocking upon obtaining the False Sword of the Apocalypse.

*Please note that making purchases to acquire this trophy is neither intended nor required.

*We're working on an update that will award the missing trophy/achievement to players who have already fulfilled its requirements.

They finally addressed the issue lol 

Thanks for sharing it here. Now waiting for the patch.