[FIXED] Don't buy Super Credits. Bugged

ZinHunterAK

So there's a bug right now where if you get Super Credits either by buying them or obtaining them during missions/from the pass they will disappear from your account once you close the game. The issue has been going for a couple days already, the discord is flooded with people having this happen to them.

So yeah, don't waste your money at least until there's a fix. Or spend your credits before closing the game!

Edit: I don't know of how much help it is but you can submit a request to Arrowhead's support staff here. I submitted mine and added some screenshots of the transactions.

Or join the discord and add your answer to the ongoing thread called Super Credits Not Appearing on the support-help channel.

Edit 2: Apparently it's been fixed. Enjoy your credits :D (picture from the official Discord)

spacer.png

Edited by ZinHunterAK
Missing info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

Shouldn't need to buy super credits anyway. Just by playing the game i've bought the premium pass with 1000 super credits and already gotten another 1300 super credits. Theres very little need to actually purchase them with real money.

Yeah the problem is that you also lose those

Don’t support microtransactions :) but I really love this game and think they’ve done an amazing job so maybe I’m wrong and people can do what they want haha 

I bought the game full price to support the developers as the reviews are amazing. Any DLC they release which is worth buying I will also buy at full price. I don’t agree with pay walls and micro transactions but that’s just my personal opinion. 

Edited by FocusDR
Original statement probably wrong
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

Shouldn't need to buy super credits anyway.

1 hour ago, FocusDR said:

Don’t support microtransactions :)

22 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Wouldn't have either.

Great for you guys, so proud of you for having clear ideals!

This post is not about that. The game offers the option to BUY something with REAL money and you can lose that something and thus your REAL money. The post is about a bug that's affecting a lot of players and I just wanted to let more people know because it's been days and I just found out about it the hard way.

So, unless it's about helping, refrain from posting your opinion in this thread please, it's a PSA post after all, not a "what do you think about microtransactions?" thread.

Please if anyone has an update on the bug do share it with us, I'll be on the lookout on the discord and update the OP in case anything comes up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FocusDR said:

Don’t support microtransactions :) but I really love this game and think they’ve done an amazing job so maybe I’m wrong and people can do what they want haha 

I bought the game full price to support the developers as the reviews are amazing. Any DLC they release which is worth buying I will also buy at full price. I don’t agree with pay walls and micro transactions but that’s just my personal opinion. 

I don't think they will do any dlcs. Because it defeats the whole goal of the in game war. They already confirmed a free dlc. Plus they won't lock new weapons and stuff that can only be paid with realy money. There are gonna be war banners, I guess for 1000 super credits or even less, since they gonna be released every month. But you can still get super credits ingame.

Arrowhead is aware, patch coming soon. I had this bug actually, I got points to support the game and they disappeared before I could use them. 

3cec7512cf83ca2e1203ae0dd04eda27.png

20 hours ago, ZinHunterAK said:

So there's a bug right now where if you get Super Credits either by buying them or obtaining them during missions/from the pass they will disappear from your account once you close the game. The issue has been going for a couple days already, the discord is flooded with people having this happen to them.

So yeah, don't waste your money at least until there's a fix. Or spend your credits before closing the game!

Edit: I don't know of how much help it is but you can submit a request to Arrowhead's support staff here. I submitted mine and added some screenshots of the transactions.

Or join the discord and add your answer to the ongoing thread called Super Credits Not Appearing on the support-help channel.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZinHunterAK said:

Yeah the problem is that you also lose those

I was wondering why i was stuck in the 800s when i ran a bunch of missions and opened multiple vaults with credits in them. I figured by now I should have enough to get the premium pass.