Is it possible to platinum it?

They are all obtainable.

However, Party Patrol is a chore. It's tied a specific mode, which is practically dead 99% of the time.

On Fridays & Saturdays you might manage to find a lobby, however, it's still not gonna be a quick thing. That's just to get into the mode to get a CHANCE at getting progress towards the trophy.

The 50 wins (in any multiplayer mode) isn't too tough because TDM will always be active. Just a grind. While going for the 50 wins you'll want to always have an RC-XD in your Scorestreak slot to work towards the 100 Vehicle Kills/50 Scorestreak kills.

12 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

They are all obtainable.

However, Party Patrol is a chore. It's tied a specific mode, which is practically dead 99% of the time.

On Fridays & Saturdays you might manage to find a lobby, however, it's still not gonna be a quick thing. That's just to get into the mode to get a CHANCE at getting progress towards the trophy.

The 50 wins (in any multiplayer mode) isn't too tough because TDM will always be active. Just a grind. While going for the 50 wins you'll want to always have an RC-XD in your Scorestreak slot to work towards the 100 Vehicle Kills/50 Scorestreak kills.

I hate that the game mode is dying tbh. 

16 minutes ago, x49ersblitzkreig said:

I hate that the game mode is dying tbh. 

Even more upsetting that it's one of the very few multiplayer trophies contained within. Wish it just would've been a simple "get 1,000 kills across multiplayer" or something else. This is one of many reasons why I've stopped buying CoD titles.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Creasy007 said:

Even more upsetting that it's one of the very few multiplayer trophies contained within. Wish it just would've been a simple "get 1,000 kills across multiplayer" or something else. This is one of many reasons why I've stopped buying CoD titles.

Agreed

The platinum is still obtainable, but as other people have said, the potential platinum blocker is going to be the “Party Patrol” trophy.

Fireteam is completely dead, and you need 32 people to get a game of Fireteam going. As you can imagine, trying to recruit and organize 32 people is completely exhausting, and that’s only just to get the game going. Once you’re inside, trying to keep everyone in line so each person can get their Squad Wipe medals is a battle in and of itself.

All the game modes with vehicles are dead now too, but thankfully the trophy for 100 vehicle kills can be done in regular multiplayer matches using the RC-XD scorestreak. It’s slow, but better than nothing. Considering you need 50 wins though this trophy will likely come naturally over the course of that time.

Good luck!

From my personal experience; if i recall right, boosting Party Patrol required 8 players, and roughly 8 hours of boosting (combining lobby search, loading screens, gametime, etc) over multiple sessions.

My biggest suggestion, find a Party Patrol boosting discord and just start working at it ASAP. Based on other comments, the party patrol trophy will be unobtainable soon. Personally I think I boosted mine in May of 2022, and got the trophy June of 2022. Back then gamemode was active enough that a boost could be done any day, just the matter of getting 8 people together.

If you really want it, start working at it sooner rather than later.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:16 PM, DoctorofMadness said:

From my personal experience; if i recall right, boosting Party Patrol required 8 players, and roughly 8 hours of boosting (combining lobby search, loading screens, gametime, etc) over multiple sessions.

My biggest suggestion, find a Party Patrol boosting discord and just start working at it ASAP. Based on other comments, the party patrol trophy will be unobtainable soon. Personally I think I boosted mine in May of 2022, and got the trophy June of 2022. Back then gamemode was active enough that a boost could be done any day, just the matter of getting 8 people together.

If you really want it, start working at it sooner rather than later.

Yeah unfortunately those days of active lobbies are long gone. Fireteam is completely dead now so the challenge now is getting a game going at all, and you’ll need a hell of a lot more than 8 people. This trophy really sucks.

On 3/6/2024 at 9:27 PM, dieselmanchild said:

you’ll need a hell of a lot more than 8 people

I did the boosting in October, all 8(including me) got the trophy! Is all about get the opurtunity to find people. I did alit of boosting sessions in my trophy hunter carrer, everything I can say: FOUND THE OPPURTUNITY.

1 hour ago, draqilo said:

I did the boosting in October, all 8(including me) got the trophy! Is all about get the opurtunity to find people. I did alit of boosting sessions in my trophy hunter carrer, everything I can say: FOUND THE OPPURTUNITY.

Well of course it’s all about the opportunity to find people. My point is, finding the opportunity is a lot easier said than done because Fireteam is dead and finding randoms games these days is quite rare. And if you can’t find a random game to join, then you’re going to need to find 32 people to start one instead.

Getting the trophy these days is still very possible, but it’s not gonna be easy. People should know what they’re getting into.