How do I Block on Forums

armamac14

Click your username in the upper right. Click on 'Igonored Users'. Type the user name you want to ignore in the box.

Alternatively, hover over a users name in a post, hit ignore user.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

Click your username in the upper right. Click on 'Igonored Users'. Type the user name you want to ignore in the box.

Alternatively, hover over a users name in a post, hit ignore user.

This, and I would highly recommend the OP to read this thread as well. It doesn't explain what is asked, but it does have some good visuals on what you can do on the forums. I'd highly advise them to read up on the forum rules and search function sections.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

Unless I’ve got it all wrong, blocking profiles doesn’t truely exist here. Ignoring is the closest thing to that but even then, ignored users can still mention (@) you, react and/or reply to a topic or status update composed by you or your reply to another user’s topic or status update. The content by ignored profiles remains visible for all other users unless they choose to ignore them also.

That’s one reason why I don’t use this feature. My one and likely only exception would be if any profile were to seriously go out of its way to harass me like an insufferable P.O.S.

• Like 1