Are devs reachable?

On multiple ocassions like during Mad Max, Mordor or Jumpforce shutdowns I reached devs writing a ticket regarding the game and if some stuff is possible to change post-shutdown.

I know Micro Machines are made by Codemasters whose are under EA now. The thing is this game literally does not exist for them. To get to EA support you need to pick a game your case is about and among hundreads of their games (even the ones that are offline for some time) Micro Machines is just not there. What's worse even if you pick the right game you can't write a ticket - all you can do is check most popular questions or look for game forum for your specific problem. Is EA even reachable to write a ticket? I don't wanna ask them to make plat obtainable because it's obvious they dropped this game years ago and moved on. All I really want it to ask if they can drop one final Special Event needed for a trophy before shutdown because that makes 2nd unobtainable trophy in a set, a very simple one. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just like @HuntingFever said: don't waste your time. They released a patch for the game that broke one of the trophies, and never bothered releasing a new patch ever since, even after some requests from players back then. They're not gonna do anything now, the game is Dead for years now.

• Like 1