Easy "Elite" trophy - Play French Version

xtrminator05

On 3/24/2024 at 11:17 AM, STRYKIE said:

Just did it myself on the latest PS5 version patch (v1.5.0) this morning and it still worked.

I can only guess Konami don't know about this loophole yet but other known issues so far have been fixed at really random times (true analog movement has only just been implemented in the latest patch) so I would recommend doing this as soon as you possibly can.

Just took your advice and got the trophy! I'm glad I found this post.

• 3 weeks later...

Do someone has tried with the latest patch?

can confirm still works. Played glitching all parts to avoid unnecessary boss battles, kill as i want, alert every time, codename leopard, save my game at the end and, starting ng+, trophy popped. Current patch 1.5

Edited by LanceTheSpartan
can confirm still works
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2024 at 5:07 AM, TheVengeance1231 said:

can anyone confirm it works on PS4 digital version or not?

As of today I can confirm it still works on PS4 digital. (Version 1.03)

It took awhile to pop though, I had to reload my post game save to make the trophy pop. 

So make sure to save after the credits when prompted otherwise the trophy may not pop. 

Edited by KurtisNash
Added information
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2024 at 11:57 PM, KurtisNash said:

As of today I can confirm it still works on PS4 digital. (Version 1.03)

It took awhile to pop though, I had to reload my post game save to make the trophy pop. 

So make sure to save after the credits when prompted otherwise the trophy may not pop. 

Got the trophy, thanks a lot!!

On 5/15/2024 at 12:48 AM, TemplePilot said:

Dumb question but if you play the French version of the game are there language options/dubs available? Not sure I remember the game well enough to get through it otherwise 

There are no dubs available, or ways to change the language once playing on the french version. However, the items you pick up and what not are in english so it doesn't get too confusing. The main thing is just dialogue but if you're following a guide this won't matter.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Daddydaft said:

There are no dubs available, or ways to change the language once playing on the french version. However, the items you pick up and what not are in english so it doesn't get too confusing. The main thing is just dialogue but if you're following a guide this won't matter.

Agreed, I was over thinking it.  I did this yesterday, total non issue.  This still works as of 5/15/24.

2 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

I need to set the in-game language to French and then play the whole game in that language, is that correct?

:hmm:

Yes, it'll prompt you when you start the game from the main, main menu.

• Like 1