Read this before you start grinding

2 hours ago, Mustafa_Ad121 said:

Hey all.

After a lot of researching and Experiments with this game & asking people who got the Platinum 

I found out This game has a bug Makes it Stopped Saveing After 4 hours of playing In the same match SO You Need to Finish the match and Close the game and start it Again Every 3 hours and 45 minutes To Ensure to not lose your Progress & XP and to not Waste your time !!!

Thanks for the warning. It is good to know that what you described still happens. So, when you grind XP for only 3h45, would you say it's still worth it using XP boosts? Does it wear off after one match or do you have some hours before the boost expires?

12 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

Thanks for the warning. It is good to know that what you described still happens. So, when you grind XP for only 3h45, would you say it's still worth it using XP boosts? Does it wear off after one match or do you have some hours before the boost expires?

if you have Hoarder trophy unlocked they all worth using. 

Depends on the method you use. They Disappear for me After I close the game.

make sure to use them when you about to start grinding

To make the most of the XP boosts I suggest this method

1_ backup the save file when you about to Spend cards to unlock Hoarder trophy 

2_ get Hoarder trophy then download the save file before you unlocked the trophy and you will have a lot of cards to Spend on XP boosts & Hoarder unlocked !

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

There's an easy and reliable workaround for this, shared by @ScyMantis in a different thread:

1. Disconnect your wifi connection before ending the match.

2. when on the rematch screen you want to log out on the 2nd account

3. Press main menu.

4. Turn back on wifi.

After that just simply restart the game before doing anything else and you'll see the progress is properly saved. I did that twice already with the match running for 8-9 hours overnight, works perfectly fine.

This should be included in the guide imo. @SlimSanta94

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 12:23 PM, Mustafa_Ad121 said:

Hey all.

After a lot of researching and Experiments with this game & asking people who got the Platinum 

I found out This game has a bug Makes it Stopped Saveing After 4 hours of playing In the same match SO You Need to Finish the match and Close the game and start it Again Every 3 hours and 45 minutes To Ensure to not lose your Progress & XP and to not Waste your time !!!

Are you playing on PS5? If so it could be related to that. I did not have this problem at all, but there was a patch that could have also added this problem. It would be nice to figure out if it is related to the console or patch because one of the multipliers is based off matches played (50 I think) and the other is for a certain amount of time (Like an hour), however, if you have a time based multiplier and go over the time limit in one match you will still get the multiplier even though time technically ran out. The 10x multiplier takes like 50 wins so it would be annoying to have to do it multiple times if not needed. If you have a turbo controller it would not really matter I suppose, but the info could be useful even if they did.

On 4/11/2024 at 1:22 PM, BigE1286 said:

There's an easy and reliable workaround for this, shared by @ScyMantis in a different thread:

1. Disconnect your wifi connection before ending the match.

2. when on the rematch screen you want to log out on the 2nd account

3. Press main menu.

4. Turn back on wifi.

After that just simply restart the game before doing anything else and you'll see the progress is properly saved. I did that twice already with the match running for 8-9 hours overnight, works perfectly fine.

This should be included in the guide imo. @SlimSanta94

I can confirm this worked Perfectly fine