Loofacrid seeds

painable5466

Hey,

I saw the game was leaving PS+ so I decided to give it a shot and I ended up really enjoying it.
Now, just before the ending I am having trouble with the trophy for cooking / eating every dish mainly because I  can't find Loofacrid seeds anywhere.

I was able to find the item description:
"
Loofacrids reproduce by releasing their seed into drifting water, but no one has ever been able to determine what causes them to bloom. The most common explanation in the scientific community is that the loofacrid seed acts on its own will, and that it's real stubborn."

But any running water I come across, can't find anything?
Can anyone tell me in which zone I can get some?

Thx :)

I feel like it's random for all the seeds, but there's a chance they can be found anytime to collect the fruit.

I wonder if the issue is with your character choice - have you got to the part where Yu and Kay are collecting seeds as a competition? This is semi-scripted, in that it will always end tied at 8-8. So if you are always playing as one character, you may need to pick fruit with the other for a while as the seed score may be lopsided, and the game is forcing you to use the other character for a bit so they can get some seeds.

I hope that makes sense?

• Like 1

How in the hell are you supposed to tell what the score is?

I haven't picked up a seed for either in hours

I think Kay counted to 5 but hasn't since and my seed count is 1/3 3/3 3/3

(Rattle/apple dew/boba)

Edited by SpaceIsDandy

48 minutes ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

How in the hell are you supposed to tell what the score is?

I haven't picked up a seed for either in hours

I think Kay counted to 5 but hasn't since and my seed count is 1/3 3/3 3/3

Simple just focus on the plant seed with 0/3 or 1/3 or 2/3 only and keep switching between yu and kay.

For example if you have 1/3 bobbanut, then pick bobbanut plant only while switching between You and Kay, you will soon see the score dialogues between the two.

Edited by zulqarmessi

11 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Simple just focus on the plant seed with 0/3 or 1/3 or 2/3 only and keep switching between yu and kay.

For example if you have 1/3 bobbanut, then pick bobbanut plant only while switching between You and Kay, you will soon see the score dialogues between the two.

I have simply been doing that for multiple simple hours including simply switching between characters every few pick ups

I simply have not gotten a seed in well over an hour not one of the one I simply have 1/3 on or any of the other ones I have 0/3 on

Edited by SpaceIsDandy

17 minutes ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

I have simply been doing that for multiple simple hours including simply switching between characters every few pick ups

I simply have not gotten a seed in well over an hour not one of the one I simply have 1/3 on or any of the other ones I have 0/3 on

Complete story missions too while working on the seed collection

You will eventually trigger the score dialogues.