Game actually any good?

It’s an alright game.

I occasionally play it in short bursts nowadays while playing other games.

Is it worth the money? Certainly not at full price. But I did pay the full amount digitally (using cheaper CD keys codes) and I have to say it’s not worth the money but I’m enjoying it. And I don’t regret it.

The story mode is short. The entire game and trophies can be done by yourself. After you finish the story, it’s just hours and hours of same missions and grinding.

None of the elements in this game are pay to win which is a positive thing.

I’m a hardcore DC fan and I enjoy it much more than Gotham Knights which I certainly do regret buying at full price.

its hard to recommend this to anyone, in case they didn’t like it like I do. Basically it’s a very basic Borderlands game but with live service stuff bolted on but I have to say that it doesn’t force the live service stuff on me though.

14 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

It’s an alright game.

I occasionally play it in short bursts nowadays while playing other games.

Is it worth the money? Certainly not at full price. But I did pay the full amount digitally (using cheaper CD keys codes) and I have to say it’s not worth the money but I’m enjoying it. And I don’t regret it.

The story mode is short. The entire game and trophies can be done by yourself. After you finish the story, it’s just hours and hours of same missions and grinding.

None of the elements in this game are pay to win which is a positive thing.

I’m a hardcore DC fan and I enjoy it much more than Gotham Knights which I certainly do regret buying at full price.

its hard to recommend this to anyone, in case they didn’t like it like I do. Basically it’s a very basic Borderlands game but with live service stuff bolted on but I have to say that it doesn’t force the live service stuff on me though.

Yea that's what was putting me off was the live service stuff but if they don't force it on u then yea I'll wait for a sale thanks for the info