Play Days

A12

Play Days: Up to 50% off selected PlayStation®3 accessories

From 12/26/11 to 1/21/12, join millions of PlayStation fans and take part in Play Days. Play Days is an opportunity to step up your game by purchasing official PS3™ accessories at a reduced price. PlayStation accessories are built to the highest standards and work seamlessly with your system. Many official accessories offer advanced features that will enhance your gaming and entertainment experience. So take advantage of this event and get the gear you always wanted.

I'm picking up all kinds of stuff. New controller(s), maybe that sweet stereo headset, and a new charging stand. Seem's like a good deal. And at the right time, most people should have just a little extra to spend.

Edit: Link :P

• Like 1

funny you should post this. I bought the sweet 7.1 surround sound headset on the 26, and even though it was listed @ $99 for the life of them they couldn't figure out why it was ringing up @ $50 @ Gamestop. so I got it for $50 or should I say $24.30 with a couple trade ins. frigging Awesome :awesome: . I'd be pissed rite now if I had bought them prior to Christmas. might just go out and get something else if the deals are as great as this 1. B)

funny you should post this. I bought the sweet 7.1 surround sound headset on the 26, and even though it was listed @ $99 for the life of them they couldn't figure out why it was ringing up @ $50 @ Gamestop. so I got it for $50 or should I say $24.30 with a couple trade ins. frigging Awesome :awesome: . I'd be pissed rite now if I had bought them prior to Christmas. might just go out and get something else if the deals are as great as this 1. B)

Wait, seriously? I have a $30 gift card for Gamestop and this sounds like a heck of a excuse to finally get one of these. I don't voice chat much but I want to, and this would encourage me to pop my headset on when I play games more. My current one is just a cheapo bluetooth headset I got on eBay for $10.

EDIT: :angry: Called up the local Gamestop and they said it's only really for Move accessories (which isn't true as I saw deals for other accessories online) and the wireless stereo headset was only $10 off on the website. How upsetting, I got all excited for nothing... again.

Wait, seriously? I have a $30 gift card for Gamestop and this sounds like a heck of a excuse to finally get one of these. I don't voice chat much but I want to, and this would encourage me to pop my headset on when I play games more. My current one is just a cheapo bluetooth headset I got on eBay for $10.

EDIT: :angry: Called up the local Gamestop and they said it's only really for Move accessories (which isn't true as I saw deals for other accessories online) and the wireless stereo headset was only $10 off on the website. How upsetting, I got all excited for nothing... again.

Sorry to hear that. but I had vent the day after Christmas, so yeah, I got 1 heck of a deal. and I went instore. calling them or checking their website, there is always some discrepancy . but yeah, $24.30.

Sorry to hear that. but I had vent the day after Christmas, so yeah, I got 1 heck of a deal. and I went instore. calling them or checking their website, there is always some discrepancy . but yeah, $24.30.

Almost feel like going in and having them scan it for me. If only I wouldn't feel silly asking them to put it back when it isn't $50 lol.