Help with cotton alley dark world level 19

I cant find any consistency with this level i have been practicing it for the last couple of hours sometimes i can do it 3 times in a row then i will die to the first blade on the top row attempt after attempt. This is really frustrating as its holding me back from the plat its the only level i am having trouble with. My order is level 19 first because its so inconsistent for me any tips for the top row i would appreciate it. As i said i have been playing it about two hours and cannot get a feel for the top row of saw blades. 

Let go of the run button is the first thing to do, but I assume you’re already doing that.

What I did is when I got to the top floor is take a split second break, because you have some time here, and really aim my first jump at the end of the roof before the first sawblade. After that it’s just jumping in a rhythm. 

Probably not good tips but there isn’t much more to this level. I also started with 19x so for some visual aid.

Edited by Baker

5 minutes ago, Baker said:

Let go of the run button is first thing to do, but I assume you’re already doing that.

What I did is when I got to the top floor is take a split second break, because you have some time here, and really aim my first jump at the end of the roof before the first sawblade. After that it’s just jumping in a rhythm. 

Probably not good tips but there isn’t much more to this level. I also started with 19x so for some visual aid.

Thanks, yeah i haven't been using sprint i will try stop and see if that helps did you get consistent at 19? 

1 minute ago, miickomadyoke_- said:

Thanks, yeah i haven't been using sprint i will try stop and see if that helps did you get consistent at 19? 

Well I started with it so not really. I had around a 70% succes rate. Which was the lowest together with 1x so I always started my runs with either of those levels.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Baker said:

Well I started with it so not really. I had around a 70% succes rate. Which was the lowest together with 1x so I always started my runs with either of those levels.

I dont know what it is i either flawlessly run through without an issue or die on the first few blades i will just have to stick with it thanks for the help i will use your video as a reference point

On 3/9/2024 at 10:34 PM, miickomadyoke_- said:

I dont know what it is i either flawlessly run through without an issue or die on the first few blades i will just have to stick with it thanks for the help i will use your video as a reference point

I can say, try to count from 1 to 7 while doing the jumps, it makes you have a better understanding of the rhythm. After a while, it got consistent 75% of the time

This is a problem with a lot of the dark cotton alley stages.  In many cases there just isn't any trick, and not a clear way to get consistent.

You just have to try little things that you're not fully conscious of, hope it works, and you will likely figure it out eventually, even if you can't quite know HOW you've got it figured out.

I personally had this problem mostly with 7-1x, but also 7-15x.

I didn't have that problem with this particular stage, though 

What I find works is to watch a video of someone else doing it, and try to do it with about the same pacing and timing is what you watch.  It may take some doing to get it just right and be consistent at it, but try it, and see how that goes.

Edited by g34hgfggn

I also struggled with this level a lot. What helped me get more consistent is by sitting very close to the screen and practicing it over and over and over until you feel a certain rhythmic flow for the top part. Still I would suggest getting this one out of the way early on in your deathless attempts

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2024 at 6:05 PM, Baker said:

Both of these levels are by far the worst ones I have, what really sucks is that not only I cant even complete 19 but also going to 1 to 19 , 19 to 1 all the time really sucks, I hope I can get somewhat better, these top row jumps on 19 are ridiculous